PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Festival and events in Thailand
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Notice! Festival and events in Thailand

Post your questions about events here as a reply if you cannot already see a topic

smudge01 Guest
    Hi every one,
    I was just wondering if there were any festivals in Thailand in January as i will be there from january 05 - 17.
    Thanks for any replies in advance!.

Thanks
    There are no major festivals in january

hi! are there any festivals between july 30th and august 13th?

Thanks
    The only major event is the holiday on Tuesday 12th August for the Queen's Birthday. There should be activities in Bangkok.

2theD Guest
    Are there any 'minor' festivals like in Issan or in the north at least? I just read there was a Pork Festival down in Trat on the weekend of July 24th. It was too far to go so I didn't attend, but a pork festival sounds really interesting. I guess the week before they had a pork promotion at the Hua Lampong train station - it was in the Bangkok Post.

Mike D.

Thanks
    Is there a Thai holiday on November 12 or 13.

I live in the USA and I was down in florida last year around that time. I tried to go to eat at a Thai resturant, but none of them were open. I drove all over Orlando florida. The sign says the should be open on tuesdays, and it was still during business hours. but none of them were open. So i was just wondering was that a thai holiday on one of those days?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (oudie @ Aug. 11 2003,20:56)]Is there a Thai holiday on November 12 or 13.
    There is no public holiday, but it is possible it was for the Loy Krathong Festival if it was a full moon. But, I don't understand why they would be shut as most shops here are open 365 days a year.

hilinai Guest
    (not sure where this questions goes...)
    I was wondering about Thailand celebrating non-Thai holidays/events. I know Thai people like Valentines Day and Christmas. How about Halloween? Any other foreign holidays recognized?

markus999 Guest
    Hello,
    anyone know the date of "Loi Krathong" in the year 2004?
    Thanks.
    Markus

Thread Information