PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
My Travel Story: Thank You :)

Thread: Thank You :)

I wish it's Thailand, but don't you too? ;)
    Thanks

Thank You :)

Thank you everyone who in one way or another had helped my friend and me to keep safe during our recent trip. We had the most wonderful time, without meeting with any protests whatsoever. We spent 1.5days in Bangkok, 2days in Vientiane, 18hours on a local bus (which is supposed to take only 10hours), 4 days in Luang Prabang, 2days on a slow boat, 1 day in Chiangrai, 1 day in Chiangdao and 1 day in Chiangmai.

I would have tried to update people here on how things were in BKK except that we had little access to internet then and we were constantly on the move that day.

Hope the other guys here whom I remember were out in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand at about the same period of time managed to keep safe and have a good time too.
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...
    - Isaan folksong, from "The Price of a Life" (Onkom, 1997)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yy For This Useful Post:

billyboy (28-01-14), fileeep (28-01-14), Khun Don (29-01-14), Marie (28-01-14), Susana (28-01-14)

Thread Information