PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Help please! Someone translate this message or short clip
    Thanks

Help please! Someone translate this message or short clip

Sawasdee ka, I'm sorry if it's on a wrong place because I'm not sure where category should I put this one.
    Anyway, I'm back again asking anyone that can help me translate this short clip.

This is Ice Preechaya giving message to all her fans.
    Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyNVfhWOWzk

Actually, what I need is the Thai script of the message from the video. I'm a huge fan of Ice Preechaya and I want to understand everything she says on the clip. If translation into English takes longer then I would prefer that someone will write down all she said into Thai script and eventually I will be the one to translate it into English.

Thank you so much ka for those who will help

Thanks

Re: Help please! Someone translate this message or short clip

Rough English Rundown:

Hi everyone. It's me, Ice. Sorry i haven't responded to you on my fan page. I haven't really ben following it, but I promise to check it often. I'm doing this video instead--it's easier. I'm on instagram now. Come say 'hi' to me there. Thanks to everyone who has been following my work. I'm working on improving my performance skills. I'll update you on the details of my work later, so stay tuned. I promise there will be more videos. Thanks.
    "Random Witty Comment"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chai For This Useful Post:

adriano (19-08-14), djaidee (29-07-14)

Thread Information