PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Paul_au is on the market again. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Paul_au is on the market again.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post

Finances aside, what are you really looking for?
    NET ZERO MAINTAINANCE. Meaning I don't do more for her than she does for me. Must be independant, does not demand or exspect to be provided for & can entertain her self. Does not get bored with her own company, because I enjoy being alone some times. I don't like smokers or drinkers. I don't like rudness. She must be polite. Her body must be in shape & stay out of the sun, I don't like wrinkled proons. I consider winging & complaining an insulte.
    I only require her to be financialy wealthy to protect my self from ridiculed laws that think men should provide for women in the event of a divorce. If It was not for the law a poor woman would be just as good. I think where all adults, we should all be standing on our own two feet & the law should stop treating women as children by providing for them in property settlements. My attitude is if you want a house, go get a job & pay for it. If you want children, don't exspect some one else to pay for them, get a job & pay for them. If you want custody of a child, you pay for it. Just get a job & if you want to stop working don't exspect some one else to provide for you. If you are genuinely sick, incapacitated from I'll health, maybe you may need some help, but just because your a woman & want to have a child, don't act like a child & demand you need to be provided for.

Thanks

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khonrai For This Useful Post:

fileeep (14-12-14), Mouserkm (06-10-15), visionchaser45 (13-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,175 Posts

Even when specifically asked not to, once again, you talk money. It seems to be all you really ever care about.

You are a one trick pony. It's the only thing that women can see in you. Who do you expect to interest?

For your sake, may you find that money isn't the key to a great relationship.

Otherwise, may you and your money live happily ever after ....
    "Repudiate bullshit wherever you find it. Reason is worth standing up for." - Peter Boghossian

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

fileeep (14-12-14), visionchaser45 (13-12-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Even when specifically asked not to, once again, you talk money. It seems to be all you really ever care about.

You are a one trick pony. It's the only thing that women can see in you. Who do you expect to interest?

For your sake, may you find that money isn't the key to a great relationship.

Otherwise, may you and your money live happily ever after ....
    Its not me who don't pay, I always pay at least my own share, some times more than my share. I have no problem with paying, eg (money) I have problems with others with the resorses to pay makeing issues that they should not have to pay based on gender. My issues is where adults not children & as adults you should be independant, standing on your own two feet & not having this attitude of entitalment. I persionaly don't think I'm entitaled to free anything, I'm an adult with the resorses to pay. The western government has turned all there countries into a nany state with middle class welfare. I know there are disabled people, genuinely unemployed the sick & the elderly with no assets that need helping out. These people need my assistance, I give thousands of my charity dollars every year to people & animals that need my assistance, I'm a philanthropist. My former girlfriend made an issue about me leaving all my wealth to charity when I'm gone, telling me I'm selfish for not leaving her anything, I told her she is a wealthy doctor & you don't need my charity. It's this entitalment to free stuff by adults I find insulting.

Thanks

I am worried Paul. The world will not change soon enough and you will not get love. But maybe the future men will gain from your sacrifices.
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,175 Posts

Why did you quote my post? Are you simply reiterating my opinion?

From everything we read it can only be surmised that, whether consciously or not, you use your wealth to attract women. Then, you get upset when they appear attracted to your projected wealthy image.

One more time, I will ask what seems to be impossible for you to answer.

Without mentioning your money, your fancy cars, your beautiful house, or any other capitol assets you possess, what do you bring to the table.

Once again, real slow:

Without ... mentioning ... your ... money, ... your ... fancy ... cars, ... your ... beautiful ... house, ... or ... any ... other ... capitol ... assets ... you ... possess, ... what ... do ... you ... bring ... to ... the ... table.

Think hard. Is there anything, besides your money, that would be on any interest to anyone? Anything?

If you can't answer, the answer is clear. The problem isn't people after your money; your problem is you.

Maybe spending a few dollars on a psychologist might be a good investment. I know he/she will find you to be 100%. But, they may be able to give you some tools to deal with all the gold diggers out there.
    "Repudiate bullshit wherever you find it. Reason is worth standing up for." - Peter Boghossian

Thanks

I will put it this way, I have women dropping to my feet all the time begging for a relationship with me. I have a good character, but I don't need it.
    I put the following situation as a generalisation, I know there are good wealthy woman who go out with men off lesser financial means, but there in a minority. I see a lot better men than me with good character that are hard working in minimal pay jobs. These men of good character bring a lot to the table in the form of honesty, kindness & a willingness to commit to a relationship, what they don't bring is the financial capacity to match or surpass most women. Consequently these good men of good character can't find a woman to marry because men of good character without the ability to provide are invisble to a significant proportion of women. This is refereed to as hypergamy the practice of marrying up. These poor men of good character can't find a good wife in there own western county, so they go to some developing country where there good character is appreciated & the practice of hypergamy is a necessary part of attraction. Remember this is a just a generalisation & there are exception, but if this practice of hypergamy is practiced by the majority it means there are many men of good character who miss out on love altogether.
    Now I can assure you I bring my good character to the table, but until I find a women that does not practice hypergamy than there is not any chance I'm going to love them.
    My point is, you should not be discriminated against based on gender, if as a man you don't have the same choice as a woman you are being discriminated against. If you are being discriminated against your a second or third class citizen. My point is every one on this planet should be considered a first class citizen regardless of race or gender. If I'm exspected to provide for another persion on a date by providing for them, I'm being discriminated against. if I'm being discriminated against, that is treating me as a lesser persion. I'm telling you now, I'm not going to love or respect any woman that treats me as anything less than her self or a first class citizen.
    If woman goes out with me it is manditory she pays her own way, because I consider my self equal first class to her. I'm not going to go out with a woman who has a lesser character than my self.
    This is a list of character floors men should not except but seem to be excepting in there wives.
    Selfishness, Entitalment issues, Sexisum, Princess syndrome, financial irresponsibility, addictive traits, rude manners.
    This is a list of character traits men should be looking for in a woman.
    Empathy, politeness, financialy responsibility (ie paying for resorses they use), honesty
    loyalty.
    Now all of these traits I exspect of women, I also exspect of my self. I think men should be respecting women. At the moment men & women don't respect each other, because there got all these double standards & entitalment issues which are indoctrinated from a past culture where women did not have equal rights. Now woman have equale rights it's time for women to give men equale respect & stop this blatant sexisum. Because to me any form of discrimination is unexceptable & any one who support discrimination is ignorant & should be sent back to live a time of black slavery & live the life of a black slave because that's what you deserve.

Thanks

Hi

the ramblings of a loney man with too much time.and money and has lost touch with reality.
    living in his fantasy world. that no one want's to join,unless he pay's them he has no character or empathy
    for fellow man only hate and resentment hiden behind big words and bogus theory's.

if he truly believed what he writes then he would give up all of his worldly goods and then find an equal to work together as a team to build up a future starting from nothing but he won't because money is his life his only reason to live. The ONLY thing he brings to any relationship ishis supposed wealth. he knows with out his money he is an empty shell with nothing to offer.

Thanks

Contributed the same "broken record" nonsense to this forum for a decade. My signature should say it all. He has learned nothing in that time because he is too busy being "right."
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to visionchaser45 For This Useful Post:

David_Loves_Ubonwan (14-12-14), fileeep (14-12-14), Marie (14-12-14)

Thanks

Well I can assure you my last two Doctor girlfriends did not want me for my character, but that has not stopped them wanting me. Well I got a news update, my original Dr girlfriend telephoned me tonight, she wants to get back with me.
    Well I will have a think about it, but I'm not in any rush, for now I'm not going back with her at this point, at my age I have lots of options & I'm in my prime. I'm actually enjoying the break & I know the real reasion she wants me back. She is turning 37 soon & she wants to have a baby before it is to late.
    Well that's my main concern. I'm not ready to have a baby, specially if I know the end result. I have a track recorde of failed relationships, so odds are exstreamly high if I got married I would be paying, alimony, property settlement & child support. I think watching that show two & a half men has scared me off commitment after Allan Harper was left destitute by divorce.

Thread Information