PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Internet marketing: start a Company to live in Thailand - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Internet marketing: start a Company to live in Thailand

Well RickThai;
    Since we're talking about visas and extensions of stays which foreigners garner here, and last time I checked thais don't need visas or get extensions to stay here; I don't see how we can draw a comparison of the complete and total complacency these people have for the endemic corruption which goes on all around them and has for possibly centuries.

We ain't thai! Simply by being foreigners and choosing to live here does not give us ANY inferred responsibility to "act like a thai" EVER.

Thanks

Re: Internet marketing: start a Company to live in Thailand

TD,

In all the countries I have ever lived or visited (about 44 or 45), I have found that bureaucrats are the same all over the world .. they get their "power" from being the interpreter of the rules and regs. Listening to locals on how to get things done can certainly speed up the process...after all they deal with these bureaucrats all their life.

But like my dad used to say "there is more than one way to skin a cat", so whatever floats your boat!

Cheers,

RickThai

Thread Information