PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
T-shirts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-shirts

Thanks

question

Anyone know where I could find T-shirts with Pop/Rock band motives? Like Silly Fools, Paradox, Clash.. etc. I haven't seen any anywhere.. Or other Thai t-shirts. With Thai print.

Thanks
    What is your location? Where are you trying to buy? Are you in Thailand? Can you please update your location in your control panel? Thanks

Thanks
    I am in the US and I have a hard time finding them too.
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Hey Dao, you can design your own pictures and then go to a local shop somewhere to have it printed on a t-shirt.

Thanks
    Yes, or print them yourself and iron them on a shirt. That is how I have done a few of my shirts. Transfer paper costs only about $2.00 per sheet. You can buy it where ever you buy your printer paper. This is very effective considering XXL shirts in Thailand will only fit a US teenager.
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    I have been considering just that(making my own design and printing it in some shop), but I see all kinds of Thai-motive T-shirts on Thai teens so they must've bought them somewhere I have been all over MBK, Siam center and lots of markets but no luck I am mainly looking for Fan t-shirts (of pop/rock bands) but any thai t-shirt would be cool.. Erm.. any non-typical mass produced tourist shirt that is

Thanks

happy

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Stacker @ Aug. 30 2004,22:48)]Yes, or print them yourself and iron them on a shirt. That is how I have done a few of my shirts. Transfer paper costs only about $2.00 per sheet. You can buy it where ever you buy your printer paper. This is very effective considering XXL shirts in Thailand will only fit a US teenager.
    Fine with me.

Thanks
    BUMP!

Where can I find official t-shirts? I was LUCKY enough to get a Potato t-shirt but I want to buy some more for my collection and some as gifts. I haven't seen these shirts in Pratunam or MBK where I would expect to find them.

I'd love to find stickers with the band names as well. Official stuff to support the bands and not home made goods.

Thanks
    ethaimusic or thaicd should really sell t-shirts with band logos on them.

I know I'd buy a shitload of Loso shirts, and a hundred others!

Thanks
    There really aren't "official shirts" for sale like international bands. In the case of Potato, the bands van driver makes them on his own and sells a few to the band and a few to some fans, but very limited numbers. Paradox's bassist makes their's. Bodyslam only has a very limited number of shirts, made by the singer himself.

There are plenty of knock-offs. Look at MBK, Jatujuk, Siam Square, or any other market. However, these have no connection to the artists at all and are simply copied from the original design.

Thread Information