PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
AirAsia Adds New City Transfer Fly Don Mueang-Buri Ram and Shuttle To/From Surin
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

thumbs up AirAsia Adds New City Transfer Fly Don Mueang-Buri Ram and Shuttle To/From Surin

AirAsia adds to traveler comfort with a new “Don Mueang-Surin City Transfer” promotion. Once you land in Buriram, you can take a comfortable one hour shuttle ride to Surin, land of the Great Elephant. Starting at only 940 Baht per trip, bookings are available from today until 3rd May 2015 for travel between 14th May and 30th September 2015. For details visit www.airasia.com.

AirAsia already offers Island Transfer to the southern islands of Samui, Phangan, Lanta, Phi Phi, Lipe, Ngai, Yao Noi and Tao and City Transfer from Bangkok to Pai (via Chiang Mai), Sukhothai (via Phitsanulok), Mahasarakam (via Khon Kaen or Roi Et), Kalasin (via Khon Kaen), Mukdahan (via Nakhon Phanom), Kanom (via Nakhon Si Thammarat), Khao Lak (via Krabi) and Surin (via Buri Ram) the latest destination open for booking from today onward and available for travel starting this 14 May 2015.

Thanks

Re: AirAsia Adds New City Transfer Fly Don Mueang-Buri Ram and Shuttle To/From Surin

I flew AirAsia one time, and never again will I fly that airlines.

RickThai

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: AirAsia Adds New City Transfer Fly Don Mueang-Buri Ram and Shuttle To/From Surin

It is not that bad! Though I must admit I prefer Nok Air.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard Barrow For This Useful Post:

RickThai (01-05-15)

Thread Information