PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
How's everyone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's everyone

Thanks

so happy!

I hardly have superfluous time to come on here and check up on everyone and see how they been? So what's new with all of you? Y'all remember me? Hahahaha well I posted some new webbie pics on my xanga and stuff.. it's located below. Check it out if you want. I tend to update that more. Nothing new with me. I've just been busy with school, tennis, and work maybe hehehe. I got my permit for those of you who didn't know. First try too! I'm learning how to drive a stick.. it's kind of easy just need to remember stepping on the clutch. Still single and I don't care too much about it. Too preoccupied with other stuff, but I'm meeting very many people. Hrmmz... I think that basically sums it up with what's been going on with me. Now, how about you? =)

Thanks
    Oh yeah and going out too.. ahha!

Thanks
    Oh haha I forgot to mention.. I got my cell back too!! YAY!! It's a camera one too, but this summer I'm gonna upgrade it to a video one. HOLLA!

Thanks
    Yeah I was gonna ask you about that. The samsung really is not that great of a phone. What is the one you got?

Is it the LG 6000?

I just got a new phone too... V710 Kinda cool. you get txt messaging right?
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Yeah I do, but it cost money hahha.

Thanks
    Hey Annie, no offence but your life sounds as boring as mine... Pretty much up to the same stuff as you right down to the being single part but I love being single! Didn't get a new cell though. Hoping to get my own flat in 5 years. You must come visit more often, Seeker's been MIA forever. Haven't seen Trangam and Talu for ages too. Visionchaser and Redbird have been gone pretty long as well. Ferret and Rontan hasn't been on as often ever since Paul stopped posting often enough to entertain them. So I guess the way to get everyone back is to get Paul to come back to entertain us. PAUL COME BACK! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks
    Awww hahaha wow.. MIA? What does that mean? Hahaha I really would come to the forums more often if I had the time and patience, but I been so busy with school and practice and all that stuff. I'm in shape! Yeah my life is pretty dull.. nothing exciting ever happens. Same ole same ole.. and if it did, I'd be to lazy to tell everyone what was up haha! Hrmmz.. how was everyone's Labor Day weekend.. wait or is that only in the US?

Thanks
    hehe, my weekend was good Yes only in the US

MIA=Missing In Action

Actually Seeker is back he is posting to his Blog regularly. Check it out!

I'll let you ladies get back to your conversation now lol
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    I am here!!! Hope to be in more often!!! I have been travelling, travelling all the time... Soon I will buy me a personal laptop and than I can chat wherever I am and be with you guys often... Been missing everyone!
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks
    Trangam!! Seeing you in the forum is like striking the lottery! Cos I never strike the lottery...
    So cool that you get to travel all the time while I cooped up just like Annzy in school work and other boring stuff...

Thread Information