PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
How's everyone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's everyone

Thanks
    I've missed all of you veryyy much!!!! Glad to see you guys return!!!!

Thanks
    Makiyo,

LOL!!! Me like a lottery!!! I never won any too!! not even those little prizes.... Seeker is the one who wins it all .... remember.

I am happy to be back here..... and see you all again!!!!
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks

happy

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Seeker's been MIA forever. Haven't seen Trangam and Talu for ages too.
    Hi Makiyo, I missed you too! I am here. It's just that the switch in my brain that turns on the "Forum writing mode" got rusty due the rainy season! So, I was stuck with reading only, until now.

Now that you are back too, I am looking forward to reading those unique Makiyo-posts that always brought smiles on my face, even during the most difficult times. Actually, just thinking about those posts makes me smiling too!

I hope I don't give away a big secret if I tell you that P'Talu is about to come to Thailand, or perhaps she is here already.

Quote[/b] ]Hope to be in more often!!! I have been travelling, travelling all the time... Soon I will buy me a personal laptop and than I can chat wherever I am and be with you guys often.
    Hi there, Trangam! I feel like Makiyo: striking the lottery when I see you here ^_^. Man, I miss the good ol'times, the chats with you and P'Talu...

LOL, your constant traveling reminds me of the mythic wanderer, always causing great excitement wherever he shows up. A laptop will definitely be a good investment for such a lifestyle. What model do you have in mind?
    Quote[/b] ]Seeker is the one who wins it all
    Hmm... the best prize I've got is the friendships I made here and IRL due to Thailand. ;-)

Annzy, glad to know you are back in track! No Labor Day here, AFAIK. I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest! But life is still good! In fact, if things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me enjoy it.

See y'all later!

Thanks
    Hi Seeker. Yes, I am miss talu & you guys too. As for the notebook I have started with IBM, moved to HP and now considering Dell. The problem is that the sales guys in my place are either to eager or too lazy, always leaving me with doubts and I delay my decision. Hopefully, this week I do. I am trying to get one which is ... blue tooth, wireless, 512 ram, 40GB disk, pentium M centrino.... By the way, I can afford to buy a laptop because my company offers a very good scheme where I effectively get it far less than the label price. Else, I would just let it be!
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks
    Awwww MISS YA BUNCHIES!

Thread Information