PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
My Travel Story: Its me Stephen/ Steven
    Thanks

Its me Stephen/ Steven

Yesterday (04/11/15) as I walking down soi 7 (Jomtien) towards the beach, a guy sitting in front of a bar said, ''mate why not have a beer? ''.My response was ,'' I prefer water and bye''. Heading back to soi 7 after a nice walk, I was again approached by this same guy on beach road( Jomtien) a head of soi 7. He said, '' I am Stephen, the homeless Brit who spent two and a half years on Pattaya beach.'' He said about being on BBC , Youtube etc. I said that I remembering seeing a video about a ''homeless Brit living on Pattaya beach ,not Jomtien beach. He said that its him and now he lives in a Condo paid for by 2 Canadians.
    He then asked me, '' can you buy me a beer & a pack of cigarettes please'' ( already intoxicated) which I did and drank a soda with him before saying bye.
    Later after in dinner in Pattaya ,I was walking down 2nd road when a woman &
    child next to her was begging. I gave her 20 baht. I just kept asking myself the question; '' why can I buy a guy living a comfortable life what he requested and not buy a meal for a poor woman & a child. Its a bitter irony.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rijmond For This Useful Post:

h90 (06-12-15), Khun Don (05-12-15), Susana (05-12-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,966 Posts

Re: Its me Stephen/ Steven

I would not be surprised if you have the opportunity to do so sometime in the future. It has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Thread Information