PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
When will America stop their hate and ignorance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

When will America stop their hate and ignorance

Hi

In Bangkok Post more reasons I am afraid to go back to USA.

What scares me, is you can not reason with ignorance, hatred and paranoia!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/secu...-ignites-anger

Granted I can see where the teacher might have chosen another saying to copy.
    but some overreacted way too much. but there wasn't such a large out cry until a conservative talk radio mentioned it on air. So we know who is fanning the fires of hate and paranoia.

This should have been between the teacher, school board and students parents
    no one else. Instead death threats were lodged from the ignorant miss informed on e-mails and the whole school district had to be shut down a day early for Christmass break,

On a hypocritcal side note these same so angry So called Christians have no problems trying to convert everyone to their belief. How many Non Christians write Merry Christmass LOL why don't they complain?

Thanks

Re: When will America stop their hate and ignorance

Death threats, really?

Mess with the religion get death threats from Muslims and Christian radicals
    Homosexuality: Muslim and Christian radicals share the same opinion
    Women....stay at home and make babies...agreement
    They are so similar they should understand each other well......

Being an Atheist this "my invisible friend is better than yours" seems very strange to me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to h90 For This Useful Post:

emu (29-04-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,175 Posts

Living in Thailand, I don't hear much American conservative talk radio.

However,there is enought hate being propgated by both sides of the political spectrum.
    "Repudiate bullshit wherever you find it. Reason is worth standing up for." - Peter Boghossian

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

misterA (20-12-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Living in Thailand, I don't hear much American conservative talk radio.

However,there is enought hate being propgated by both sides of the political spectrum.
    I frequently hear the "Alex Jones" show, while a lot of things are just plain crazy, other things are interesting, specially as they turn to be anti-republican, anti-war, anti mass surveillance, anti-bush and struggling what they make out of Trump. And pro Putin....When US ultra conservative get anti-republican and pro Russian than it gets somewhat interesting....Worth to hear as long as you keep very critical on everything.

For some strange reason, if I can't sleep that hysteric shouting of that guy let me fall asleep in no time

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,966 Posts

We are living in interesting times, everywhere on earth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Susana For This Useful Post:

Marie (20-12-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    We are living in interesting times, everywhere on earth.
    With all the wars and many dead and refugees, I would prefer less interesting times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h90 For This Useful Post:

emu (30-04-16), Susana (21-12-15)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's not just America. It's all countries and all religions. They're like a bunch of kids, bickering in a school playground. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all believe in the same story. They just have different ideas on the details. Christians think Jesus was the son of god. Islam believes he was just a prophet. They're all hypocrites. Muslims will slate Christians for the crusades (rightly so), forgetting their own Ottoman empire was just as bad. They also say Christians, Catholics, Mormons etc can't even agree amongst themselves on the true meaning of the bible. Yeah, and Sunni and Shiite Muslims agree 100% on Islam don't they. They're all as bad as one another. The human mind will never soar while it's been grounded by such doctrines as religion.

Most people who say they're religious aren't either. The amount of real "Buddhists" i've met in Southeast Asia is extremely small. They like to go to the temple to ask for material things and to be forgiven for their sins. But they don't gain knowledge, experience, humility, understanding and enlightenment through hardship. Kind of like Christians who pray when they're in a fox hole, but have never been to church.
    Last edited by Arwing; 28-04-16 at 07:00 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arwing For This Useful Post:

emu (30-04-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 697 Posts

People will react to the world wide violence of the religion (who's name we shall not speak). Mainly due to fear. Much of the middle east is a no go zone for westerners. Southern Thailand is prone to bomb attacks and violence against non (who's name we shall not speak). Southern Phillipines groups (who's name we shall not speak) have just murdered a Canadian. Northern Africa is a hot bed of mass murder and kidnappings by those (who's name we shall not speak). Security at airport has had to be increased, at much expense, as well as many public events.

People are scared of the future, and are resisting the spread of (who's name we shall not speak) into their community. If I mention those (who's name we shall not speak), their supporters call me racist and bigot. I say, if you can't see where the violence is coming from, you may want to open your eyes, and look past your nose. For the record, I have no imaginary friend either.
    If it's not true, don't say it. If it's not yours, don't take it. If it's not right, don't do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khonrai View Post
    Hi

In Bangkok Post more reasons I am afraid to go back to USA.

What scares me, is you can not reason with ignorance, hatred and paranoia!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/secu...-ignites-anger

Granted I can see where the teacher might have chosen another saying to copy.
    but some overreacted way too much. but there wasn't such a large out cry until a conservative talk radio mentioned it on air. So we know who is fanning the fires of hate and paranoia.

This should have been between the teacher, school board and students parents
    no one else. Instead death threats were lodged from the ignorant miss informed on e-mails and the whole school district had to be shut down a day early for Christmass break,

On a hypocritcal side note these same so angry So called Christians have no problems trying to convert everyone to their belief. How many Non Christians write Merry Christmass LOL why don't they complain?
    I am curious. If you are scared to go back to USA, would you prefer Afganistan, Syria, Iran, Somalia, Sudan. Surely you would feel safe in these countries.
    If it's not true, don't say it. If it's not yours, don't take it. If it's not right, don't do it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    ...If I mention those (who's name we shall not speak), their supporters call me racist and bigot.
    You can't be racist against a religion, only prejudice. Although Jews are a slight exception to that rule as you can be Jewish racially and/or religiously. So it all depends what context you use your words in, when referring to the Jews. Most people these days will call you racist, homophobic or sexist for simply disagreeing with their point of view. I was a "misogynist pig" once just because i didn't agree with a feminist. No reasoned argument, just called me names for disagreeing. That's the tactics these wanna' be victims use. They know everyone is so PC these days, most shut up when accused of been prejudice.
    Last edited by Arwing; 29-04-16 at 07:34 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arwing For This Useful Post:

emu (30-04-16)

Thread Information