Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Thai crepe recipe

atadincselim, I found a Facebook link [LINK]https://www.facebook.com/%E0%B9%80%E...5287861986100/[/LINK]
    This lady has a website and all the information regarding the lesson, recipe and the equipment needed including the paper cones to hold the crepe. Good luck.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nu For This Useful Post:

Marie (22-03-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,845 Posts

Ohhh, where can I find this mystifying but seemingly divine crepe? I will add it in my bucket list. :--)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nu View Post
    atadincselim, I found a Facebook link [LINK]https://www.facebook.com/%E0%B9%80%E...5287861986100/[/LINK]
    This lady has a website and all the information regarding the lesson, recipe and the equipment needed including the paper cones to hold the crepe. Good luck.

Thanks for your help. I really find the right item at the last. But about the recipe it is still not easy for me because non of them know English about 15 different company from google and facebook. I hope i can find one..

I wish it's Thailand, but don't you too? ;)
    Thanks

By Japanese crepe, could OP be referring to Khanom Tokyo? Though not as crispy hard as Khanom Beung, Khanom Tokyo has the option of ham and cheese bits... Plus it has its origin from Japan.
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...
    - Isaan folksong, from "The Price of a Life" (Onkom, 1997)

Thread Information