PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Bruce Lee movie location - Pak Chong, Korat
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bruce Lee movie location - Pak Chong, Korat

Hi all. After China and Japan, i am returning to Thailand for one last time. Then i'll be leaving Asia. I am a huge Bruce Lee fan and know his first (major) movie "The Big Boss" was shot in Pak Chong, Korat. I've done multiple searches online and have discovered the ice factory featured in the movie is still there. Also, the hotel in which Bruce Lee and the film crew stayed whilst shooting is apparently still open. Apparently they have photos of the cast and crew on the walls. However, after that, details are sketchy at best.

Does anyone know the location of the hotel? name and/or full address for example? Same goes for the ice factory. There was a video on Youtube (which i can't watch in China) that i remember seeing, but it was in Spanish so i was unable to take anything useful from that - other than the fact the ice factory is still in use today.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067824/locations
    Last edited by Arwing; 06-05-16 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information