PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Layouts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Layouts

Thanks

so happy!

Hii I was wondering if any of you knew how to design a layout? I just basically need a background with the codes to the colors or something designed. It's for Asianavenue.com if you guys ever know that that is. No css, javascript, etc. Just need a kyoote background and stuff... I might show you guys an example if interested. THANKS!

Thanks
    hey anna, the best way is to go to google and search for the html codes.. ..i hope that help u and good luck with ur page : )

Thanks
    I can email you a few styles, but it would be a little easier if you picked out what you wanted for a background. I can give you a list of the most common codes used for personal webpages, it's not really that hard if you are not using Java, JavaScript, CSS, or PHP. If it is straight HTML it is very easy to memorize. My email should be in my profile, (they don't like me posting it shhhhh-don't tell) Best of luck, I'll help ya if you want
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    I'm not talking about HTML codes. I just need the graphics.

Thanks
    I'm confused...
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Anna @ Sep. 17 2004,08:47)]I just basically need a background with the codes to the colors or something designed.....
    Here it looks like you want the Hex codes ie 000000 being white and so on.
    But then here...
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Anna @ Sep. 17 2004,08:47)].....Just need a kyoote background and stuff.
    this looks like you want a graphical background which basically would be an image either copied or designed in an image editing program. Then you would use the image for a background.

So which do you want?
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    YUP!.. check my AA http://members.asianavenue.com/Bebe-Annzy .. I just need something like that, but need the color code so I can fix it and stuff.

Thanks
    By the way, 00000 is black and FFFFFF is white! =)

Thanks

Thanks
    I don't need to find hex codes. I simply need someone who knows how to create dope looking graphics. Example: They use Adobe Photoshop to make layouts.

Thanks
    Took me 5 days to get what you are saying..... So you want an image, but you want the hex codes that go with the background layer so that you can put the image in a specified part of the page, that way you do not have to have a gay looking tiled page correct?

Here are some Images, If you want something from photoshop be a bit more specific about what exactly you want, and I can try. Or if you are just looking for a little bit different color scheme than what you currently have?

Thread Information