PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Some people are evil!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

panic

Oh guys I am so depressed. I had a terrible run in last night with some white trash. It was 11:30 p.m. and I pulled into a closed gas station to re-fule my car. I notice that there was a group of people on the side of the building drinking some beer, but I payed them no mind. I got out of the car, swiped my credit card and started pumping the gas. Once finished I got back into my car, buckled my seatbelt and started my car. Suddenly I hear a loud SMASH. Looking up I noticed the drivers side of my windsheild is completly covered in cracks. I just got this car! I've been driving this car for less than two weeks, in fact this is only the second time I have put gas in it. Now Some !@#$!@ across the parking lot has thrown a bottle at my windshield. I got at of the car and approched the group of drunks.

A couple of things you should know about me: I'm a very nice guy. I believe in karma so I am alway nice to everyone, even if I truley do not like them. I'm a small guy too. against a group of guys I would not do too well.

Well when I got out of the car it was not to fight. I just wanted to know who was going to pay for the windshield. How did they respond? They gave me a black eye and told me to get back in the car and get the @#$%@ out of their parking lot.

Why? What did I ever do to them (Or anyone else for that matter) ?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks
    OMG!!!! WOW.. if that was me I would have kicked them in the balls and be like, "WHOOPS! Reflex for you giving me a fcuking black eye biitttchhhh!!!!!!!&quo t; I mean I have a very huge temper. I can be nice, I can be a total bitttchh if you make me, other than that I do my own thang. You should report this to the police for harrassment!!!!

Thanks
    That is really sad. There is just no reason or explanation for this sort of behaviour.
    Perhaps we should pity those guys.. when the natural law brings to them the fruits of their kamma.

I hope you are OK now Frightened Farang... Chin up!

Thanks
    You were lucky! It could have been much worse. I feel for ya man, I have taken my share of beatings, it is never much fun. Hopefully you live in a small enough arear that police would have a good idea as to who may have done it.

Like Glen said what goes around certainly does come around and probably three fold.
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]...If that was me I would have kicked them in the balls...I mean I have a very huge temper.
    I'm a very passive guy, I try not to get upset about things. Thinking back, I wish I had gotten a few hits in or spit it the guys face before I pealed out of that parkinglot. As Rob White once said: "I don't know how many of them it would have taken to kick my a$$, but I knew how many they were going to use."

Quote[/b] ]There is just no reason or explanation for this sort of behaviour.
    I know I just can't understand it.

Quote[/b] ]Hopefully you live in a small enough arear that police would have a good idea as to who may have done it.
    I knew one of the guys who was in the background. I was advised not to contact the authorties or it would be bad for my health. If I can find out the name of the guy who did it, I'll bypass the police and just sue him in small claims court. So there will be no arrest and just a court order to making the guy pay for the damages.

This really sucks guys. I hate being a victim. I feel a little shaken up about this. Even though it's just my car, I feel that a part of my soul has been damaged. I feel less confident than usual, and less safe.

Thanks guys for being there for me and letting me spill my guts to you!

Thanks
    Facts of life. Bad things happen to good people. Sad but true. It is always better to light one candle than to curse darkness. keep letting your light shine.

Thanks
    Got gun?

Thanks
    Quote[/b] ]Got gun?
    Nah Guns make me nervious. Besides owner's of hand guns often have their own weapons used against them. This kinda thing doesn't happen to me too often, going out and buying a gun would not be a good solution.

Thanks
    He is just teasing you. The gun thing goes back a few months on the forums
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Oh you mean the topic started by the crown prince of the outback? What a nut!! Sorry I have a bad habit of taking people seriously.

Thread Information