Thanks

Bachelor Diploma Authentication

So I've been hiring new teacher to come and work at our government school in Nakhon Sawan for a few years and just this year we're running into real problems at immigration regarding the "stamping" of bechelor degree diplomas.

My understanding is the immigration bureau wants some kind of proof, notarisation or authentication that degree certificates are the real deal (which is sensible).

The problem we're having is that their only advice is to contact the Embassy and most Embassies simply don't provide such a service (as far as I can tell).

Has ANYBODY had any issues with this or found any solutions? I've tried the "Hmmm...do you REALLY need this to be done, or can we let it slide" as we're a reputable school with no history of fake diplomas but they seem really insistent.

Anyone?

Matt

Thanks

Re: Bachelor Diploma Authentication

Hi

usually the temporary teachers license vets the diploma and asks to see certified transcripts, Usually certified transcripts have a water mark and say copy when you make a copy that's why they need to see original.
    the work permit asks for copies and to see originals, and immigration also. I have had no problems at my immigration about diploma or transcripts, with our new hires, and my immigration is one of the most anal I have ever seen. LOL

Thanks

Sure we understand why they need to see it and usually it's no problem at all, but this very specific request to have the embassy of the country where the diploma was issued is causing real barriers this year...I was just wondering if anyone else had heard about it, or even conquered it.

Thanks

"The problem we're having is that their only advice is to contact the Embassy and most Embassies simply don't provide such a service (as far as I can tell). "

Have you contacted the specific embassy? No point talking about "most" embassies, you are trying to employ one person who has one respective embassy - go there.

Thanks

An alternative is to contact the institution which conferred the qualification. This can be done through email correspondence or by checking online. My uni has this option which allows anyone to verify graduates from the school, but not every school website has this function.

Thread Information