Thanks

Thailand Souvenir: Where to Buy?

Hi everyone! I am new here in this forum. I will be visiting Thailand in September and I already have my itinerary quite organized. I browsed the travel tips and things to do in BKK and had an idea for what I will be visiting, doing, and eating while in Bangkok. However, my concern will be on souvenirs. According to travel guide in BKK that I had read:

Mementos, souvenirs, and other items to help remember the place you’ve been to is a special part of touring a place. There are shopping malls all over Bangkok. One would be the MBK Center. It offers a great value for money. Other malls would be Siam Paragon, Central World, Terminal 21, and Pantip Plaza. If you are looking for items at a reasonable price, Platinum Fashion Mall is a place to shop. There are places in Bangkok that offers a variety of items in a lower price. One of the top attractions of Bangkok is the Chatuchak Weekend Market. It is only opened Saturdays and Sundays, but one section called Jatujak Plaza is open everyday. The goods are reasonably priced. Another famous place for buying goods is the Chinatown. The place is full of stalls with a variety of goods to choose from including Chinese wares and foods. Bangkok Flower Market is the place to look for the best fresh flowers in an incredibly cheap price. It is located at the south of Wat Pho. A Thailand experience is not complete without hopping into a floating market. Inspired by the Amphawa Floating Market, the Bang Nam Pheung Floating Market is also a popular place to shop in Bangkok.
    Are these mentioned above the places I could buy this kind of souvenir?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floating-market-boats-bangkok-souvenirs-B0RX41.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	22426

I would really like to get one as it really resembles Thailand. Please do help me in finding these kinds of souvenirs, but maybe I would like something like this that could be personalized. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 1,124 Posts

Re: Thailand Souvenir: Where to Buy?

MBK, downtown at the National Stadium BTS skytrain station, will have plenty of this stuff. Try the 3rd floor.
    "Repudiate bullshit wherever you find it. Reason is worth standing up for." - Peter Boghossian

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

emu (17-03-17)

Thanks

Re: Thailand Souvenir: Where to Buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    MBK, downtown at the National Stadium BTS skytrain station, will have plenty of this stuff. Try the 3rd floor.
    Thank you! You're a great help.

Thread Information