Thanks
    Thanked 5,144 Times in 3,314 Posts

Despite Massive Lineups at Don Mueang Airport Foreigners Must Still Fill in TM6 Imm

Despite Massive Lineups at Don Mueang Airport Foreigners Must Still Fill in TM6 Immigration Form

BANGKOK Pol Lt-General Nathathorn Prousoontorn of Thailands Immigration has said that travellers travelling to and from Thailand still need to fill in the TM6 immigration form for security reasons, the Immigration Bureau chief maintained yesterday.

MORE: CHIANG RAI TIMES.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Despite Massive Lineups at Don Mueang Airport Foreigners Must Still Fill in TM6

I don't see what relevance this has to the situation. The lack of immigration staff is the hold up. Most people would have filled out the form on the plane.
    If it's not true, don't say it. If it's not yours, don't take it. If it's not right, don't do it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emu For This Useful Post:

Curt (15-08-17), Khun Don (13-08-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 462 Posts

Re: Despite Massive Lineups at Don Mueang Airport Foreigners Must Still Fill in TM6

I do not know why these forms are not provided when you checkinn at your departure point by the airlines, it is chaos when they hand them out just prior to landing what with everyone looking for a pen, there glasses and passport clambering over other passengers to got to overhead storage. I always make sure i have extra ones so when i next fly to Thailand i just fill it in prior to boarding in the lounge or bar areas.

Billy.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyboy For This Useful Post:

Khun Don (15-08-17), Marie (15-08-17), mikeheart (15-08-17)

Thread Information