Thanks
    Thanked 5,316 Times in 3,444 Posts

Richard Barrow-Sign a petition to urge convenience stores and supermarkets to charge

Sign a petition to urge convenience stores and supermarkets to charge for plastic bags
    June 15, 2018 Richard Barrow

One of the biggest complaints many of us have are with convenience stores like 7-Eleven that give you plastic bags, straws and spoons for literally everything. Even if you donít want it. No, I donít need a plastic straw for my bottle of beer. I am not a kid. No, I donít need a plastic bag for my bottle of water. I am going to drink it straight away. No, I donít need a separate plastic bag for everything. You can just put it in one plastic bag, which incidentally I will re-use in my home later. Actually, to be fair to the clerks at my local convenience store, they are getting the message as they no longer automatically put my goods in a plastic bag. But, now it is time for us to put pressure on the owners of these convenience stores, supermarkets and department stores to cut down on the amount of plastic that they use every day. And we can all play a part in this by signing a petition right now over on change.org.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khun Don For This Useful Post:

emu (02-07-18), Susana (15-06-18)

Thanks

Re: Richard Barrow-Sign a petition to urge convenience stores and supermarkets to cha

I wish somebody would do something like this in Japan...
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thread Information