PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Future of Thai Chat Box
    Thanks

Future of Thai Chat Box

I have been travelling for several months and had not visited this site since mid September last year. There appears to have been NO POSTS since that time - I cant help wondering "where is everyone"?. Has the site been abandoned? What is the future of TCB (if there is one)
    Has anyone been in touch with Khun Don? - is he alive and well?
    I remember that some time ago, Richard Barrow was contemplating closing down the site and a member offered to host it for free, so it continued. So, where do we go from here......is Richard prepared to sell the site or hand it to someone who is willing to put in the time and effort to revamp and revitalise it? Any comments (or signs of life for that matter) will be welcome

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kfchugo For This Useful Post:

emu (10-01-19)

Thanks

Re: Future of Thai Chat Box

I have managed to contact Khun Don who is alive and "relatively" well. He has quit TCB as nobody was reading or responding to his posts and he could see no point in continuing. I see that there are a few bugs in the system and it seems that nobody is monitoring or administering the site. If anyone has any suggestions regarding breathing life back into the site, I would be happy to help if I can, otherwise it seems that TCB will be consigned to the scrap heap of forums.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfchugo For This Useful Post:

emu (10-01-19), Khun Don (06-01-19)

Thanks

I think it would be very sad if this site and its valuable resources disappeared. I also would like to help. I know other technically savvy members also want to help.

If the owner isn't interested then let us members buy it and try to revive it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeheart For This Useful Post:

emu (10-01-19)

Thanks

Is anyone in contact with Richard Barrow?..... maybe we should put a solid proposal to him....... ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kfchugo For This Useful Post:

mikeheart (15-01-19)

Thread Information