Thanks
    I just bought a Palm Zire72, and gave my Ipaq to our oldest son. With the Ipaq I had Thai. But the palm I do not even know where to begin, whole new operating system and whole new language for me

Does anyone know how I get Thai enabled on my Palm? I have been searching and found nothing.

I have been here. But I am unfortunately not too hip on the computer terms used in Thai.
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Did you know there is a Thai-English dictionary available for PDA? Why don't you download their free evaluation and if you still cannot see Thai then write to them and tell them!! I am sure they will be happy to help.

http://www.word-in-the-hand.com/thaidict_ov.html

Thanks
    Good idea, I think that might work
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    No luck I installed and ran it, but it was a dictionary allowing me to enter Thai on a virtual keyboard. Software

I want to know how to allow Thai as the Operating Syytem's default Language. So that it can be used throughout most all the applications, such as the address book, calender & SMS messaging.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Thanks
    THANK YOU!!!!! That is what I am looking for!!

Thread Information