PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Where to get cheap stock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

thumbs up

I have a plan to go thailand to look for some stock for my store here in malaysia. i really need your opinion on where i can get the cheapest and quality product such as ladies accessories, jewelry and also cloths. any suggestion for me...please..

Thanks
    Try places like Pratunam for clothes and Chinatown for everything else. As long as you buy in bulk they will give you wholesale price.

Thanks
    thank you sawatdee... at last someone had reply me.. my husband and i will fly to bangkok on end of november. we have plan to be there for 4 days. hope we can get something from thailand..

Thanks
    i have one more question, i read about the chatuchak market in bangkok and also the bo bae market. will you suggest me to go there? then where i can get nearby hotel from that area..

Thanks
    For sure I would suggest to go there. But, they might not always give you wholsesale price. However, I know people who have been shopping at the weekend market and they said they were given "wholesale" price. Personally, I think this was just bulk discount.

Thanks

with love

I found The Siam centre exceptionally good with many shops and a huge variety of products! I would definitely go back

Thanks
    Thanks sawatdee.. then what about the nearby hotel? what is actually the normal hotel rate in bangkok..

Thanks
    Hi Tonz.. siam centre.. hmmm that would be interesting for me to try..

Thanks
    Sorry, missed that question. Actually, the weekend market is on the sky train route. So, you don't really need to stay nearby. We are going into Bangkok this weekend for 2 nights and 3 days to do research for our new Bangkok Guidebook web site. We will be staying at the Asia Hotel like last time because you can walk straight from the second floor onto the sky train platform! Very convenient. It is also close to Siam Square which is a major shopping and entertainment area.

http://www.thaihotelfinder.com/bangkok/asiabkk/

Thanks
    thank you very much sawatdee.. i am so happy with your explanation. i really like your idea for making bangkok guidebook web site. it really help for the outsiders like me... tell me when its finish kay...Bangkok.... here i come...

Thread Information