PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Am i asking too much?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Ok im also unsure of where i should of posted a topic like this but anyway here we go...

I have been to Thailand a few times now. phom poot pasa thai dai nit noi! sooo when im home in the Uk I sometimes talk to Thai people online. This 1 girl i so so suai in my eyes. Anyway we have been talking for a while now and a little argument occured. UI cant remember exactly how it happened but it goes a little someting like this...

I said: if she likes me at all she would atleast say so & show some respect.
    She replies: ok, I hate you
    so go offline
    when i come back she is offline...
    she comes online then asks if im mad at her
    i said: im not sure...do u hate me
    she says: i come here to talk to u all the time of course i dont hate u
    i said: ok...well i think u should appologise for what u said earlier
    she said: no
    i said: u want me to speak to u now & u wont appologise? u show me no respect at all how can i bring myself to do that

this went on for a while & she would NOT appologise !!!!
    so in the end she deleted me from her msn but left my contact on yahoo (by the way ive been deleted from her msn about 3 tmes now lol)

anyway I thought & told her if our friendship means anything to her she will appologise and i wasnt willing to talk to her unless she did appologise.

Is asking a thai person to appologise asking too much of them ?!?!?! is it against all traditions, values and honour or something lol?

some 1 plz inlighten me...plz

Thanks
    I've had a Thai woman apologize to me, for being rude on line, she was playing games, similar to your situation, but I got in first and told her I don't want to chat anymore, the next day she sent me an abusive email, but I did not reply as I new it was just a game to her, after I not talk to her for a week, she ended up sending me an email asking if we could chat again and apologized.
    Having experienced a lot in life, I realize some woman are genuine and some woman just like playing games, From your story, this woman just likes playing games with your feelings, in other words she is a bully, and when she knows she can manipulate a man's emotions, starts playing games, to give her self a feeling of power over some one else's feelings, she gets on a high like a bully.
    What a bully does is try to manipulate the emotionally weak, this gives them a high, A bully is only subdued if you do the opposite to what they are trying to manipulate you into doing. If this girl is playing games, she is obviously immature, I think she not respect you, but I you play the game right you could have control over her. She is obviously on a high when you try to make her apologizes and she turns you down. Next time do the opposite to what she is trying to manipulate you into doing, when she comes on, instead of trying to reassure your self that she likes you, instead do what she would do if you were rude, tell her to go away and you don't want to talk to her, I guarantee she will come back next time with more respect, but next time she come back and apologize, tell her to go away again, and eventually she will beg and beg to have you back as her friend. But remember she is a bully at heart and once she thinks she has got manipulated again you will get up to her old tricks, This type of woman will only ever respect another bully. I personally would not waist my time with this type of person, there are plenty of nice fish in the sea. Just tell her to get lost.

Thanks
    you seem to be making a mountsain out of a mole hill

Thanks
    you seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill

Thanks
    haaa well.....after a day i just said forget it i dont want an appology now...
    we then started talking kinda ok again..& she later did appologise without me even asking her too...

soooo things are all good for now...im just wondering when the next episode will occur!

Thanks
    It has nothing to do with the fact your friend is thai,it is the fact that she is female.Sometimes I think they are from another planet.

free Guest
    Seems to be that some Thai ladies do find it hard to apologize. I have dated 3 Thai ladies so far over some time. The first 2 do find it hard to say sorry, even though they are really very nice ladies. I am still in touch with the first. This seems to be the case for many of my friends' tiraks.

But with my 3rd and current one (with whom I am really serious), she is a different ballgame. Will not hesitate to say sorry if she had done anything to made me upset (and so far none are intentional).

Thanks
    Maybe these ladies intuitively sense that saying sorry is just a word game? or Paul could actually be right, a power game? There are people who say sorry then go on and repeat the offense they've just apologized for. There are people who don't even acknowledge an apology sincerely made. So maybe it's okay if people are reluctant to say sorry.

Thanks
    Hi I'm a Thai lady and after reading all this, i think this lady just want you to suck up to her and tell her it's ok and forget about it. But she is abit over the top to say "I HATE YOU". What have you done to her for her to say that?
    Nothing! Just keep away!!

Thanks
    Well process donno why u wanted an appologie.
    Its just a small thing.

Thread Information