PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
On my way - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On my way

Thanks
    Hey guys. I'm coming to you live from Hat Yai Thailand. Guess it has been an intresting week so far. First, my girlfriend's appartment has flooded So I've had to rent a room at the 'My House Hotel.' Then, My girlfriend was arrested yesterday for not having her Thai ID on her. I had to go down to the police station and pay 500 THB to get her out. The weird thing is that she was offered an accounting job at another police station in a more southern province (I forget which one) while she was being held. Today I am alone in Hat Yai while she is gone for the job interview. This is my frist time left to trek through the city by myself and the tuk tuk drivers keep taking me to the wrong places. I've been doing alot of shopping today. I bought 10 CDs for 60 THB a piece, a sony walkman that plays VCDs, MP3s, DVCDs, and regluar CDs for 1,350 THB, And a whole bunch of clothes. My girl friend and her friends have gotten me addicted to the card game 'Bok-den' (spelling??) The other day I won 350 baht from my friends. I tried to give them the money back but they wouldn't take it. Well that's all for now. Next week we will be off to Phuket to see our friend Sao.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks
    Happy to hear from you, sounds like alot of fun!
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    Hey! were praying for ur save trip on Saturday morning. And sound like you make it there alright. HAVE LOTS OF FUN, and eat lots of food for me too!!!!

Thanks
    DOPE!

Thread Information