PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
College life in thailand
    Thanks

Oopsie...

Hey .. I'm a Thai girl in Thailand study in University right now and I wanna know how is your college life in other country?
    I'm study in Bangmod, I think it is a good university. Recreational activity is so great, I love to be in there. There is not too many competition, and I am happy to study in here.
    How is your college life? Do you enjoy with it?

Thanks
    hi itch -
    university abroad is good i guess - evolution of the mind continues.
    some universities are smaller - some bigger - sometimes u like your lectures and sometimes u dont.
    i think the bottom line is your experience in the journey of life that is the most important and your reaction towards it.

i was thinking about studying at the International College in Bangkok - i dont know much about it - but do you really have to wear a uniform?
    No uniforms in the west i think - not that i know of anyway.

Thanks

shocked

Hi Itch, I'm from Singapore and everything including your life just flashes past. College life was fun, in Singapore everything is pretty much competitive. Since young, little Singaporean kids are taught by their parents the importance of education. In the society here, it is almost impossible to excel without paper qualification.

School from college to university has been a stressful time for me. Juggling school work, exams, projects, tuition. I didn't do too well in college so I went to a private university, took up a part time accountancy course. At that time I was also holding a fulltime job, I had lessons 3 times a week in the evenings from 7pm to 10pm and I worked Mondays to Fridays, exams every half year. I hated it! However now when I look back, I think I made the right decision. When my peers graduated from the local universities, they had a hard time finding a job, whilst I had already been working for the past 2 and a half year, I graduated at the same time as them.

Overall the only words I can think of when I think of the education system were "stressful and competitive" unfortunately these 2 words follow you all your life in Singapore.

Thanks
    hello there...

In france school doesn't seem as stressfull as in singapore but to me it was a huge source of sadness and troubles, because of my behaviour. I was very "active" in class and by the right way...
    anyway, despite of some little accidents during my career I reached the university and now it's real good time, not so much class hours, allmost all courses are interesting and as my mother told me, I have to enjoy because it's certainly the best time in your life.
    and you know what, next year I will continue this life at Thammasat University, I'm sure it will be so much fun and gooood.

Thanks
    [B]wow! i planning to go to college thailand.

Thanks
    Failed High school so I never had the option of going to University. Now that I never had that option, My business life was more successful, than if I had of got into University in which I would have chosen to be a school teacher.

Thanks
    I am enrolled in a large Florida university where I am finishing up my graduate degree. I have the unique advantage of being both a Ph.D. student and a teacher of undergraduates. I find that many of the young students are more concerned with their social life than they are with their studies. I have to challenge them to think for themselves, because they always seem to want me to "tell" them what to think or what they need to know.

Most state universities in America are very large and have a large number of colleges that specialize in certain areas. These colleges compete for funding and recognition. We also have "Greek" societies, which are like scholarly clubs. These societies are more like networking sources than anything else.

The major sport at American universities is American football. Your university is really not recognized unless you have a division 1-A football team.
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

Thread Information