PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Fake diesel ,armani ,dkny ,gap . reply where ?
    Thanks
    hi forum ..

ok i went to Thailand 2 time but and every time i take alot of fake T-shirts from expensive brands like Deisel and Armani and DKNY and other good brands ..

the thing i keep searching and searching until i found a good quality T-shirts they are hard to find good quality materials for fake clothing.

am gonna go Thailand after 1 week and i would like to know a good place to pick up highquality fake T-shirts even the price was little bit up it's ok as long as they are good and last alot.

thanks in advance ..

Thanks
    Honestly, if you want good quality that lasts you should then buy the real thing! With fakes, you basically get what you pay for. Can you please say where you bought so far so we can suggest alternative places?

Thanks
    thank you very much ...

hehehe i don't think i can buy a T-shit from Armani it's too much expensive like 7000 baht !!! one piece only ..

i got the T-shirts from MBK center but i didn't find them in one good shop NO they are from various shops i just keep checking each shop until i find one or three good quality T-shirts they are rear to find.

other fake T-shirt are very bad they are like papers hehehe.

hope u can help me ....

Thanks
    Are you sure the Diesel clothing in Thailand is fake. I've bought tons of diesel clothing in Thailand and it looks exactly the same as the diesel I've seen sold in the USA. I've even seen the exact same prints on Diesel T-shirts sold in the USA. Anyways I've just sent an Email enquiry to www.diesel.com asking them if they have any factories in Thailand. I guess my question will be answered shortly.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks
    i don't know man if they are fake or something but why they are cheap ? like 200 baht.

i know they look like the original clothing thats why i said good quality..

do u think they are original ! ? i don't think so.

how much do got them in Thailand and how much they are selling it on USA ?

i just want to know why there is a big different on the price . ! is it just a different factory ?

thanks again ........

Thanks
    Well if they are fake then that explains the cheap price. But if they are real they can be cheap too. A little thing called capitalism. Let's say that Diesel, which is a company based in Italy, has figured out a way to increase production while driving their overhead costs down. Out-sourcing!!! Diesel builds a factory in Thailand, where labor is cheap and exports their product all around the globe. Millions of companies do this. If the diesel products we buy in thailand are real, then they are cheap because they were produced in thailand, by cheap labor. Thus they have not been marked up in price yet by the cost of exporting and importing. Also I'm sure most Thais could not afford to spend the outrageous amout of money that we spend on clothes, so the price is also reduced to fit the market.

I bought several diesel t-shirts in thailand for 200 baht a piece and 4 pairs of diesel pants for 300 baht a piece. In the U.S.A. forget it. Diesel is so expensive that I could never afford buy any of there clothes in my own country $50 - $70 for just a T-shirt and $150 and up for pants. That's insaine prices, but that's capitalism for you.

Once Diesel emails me back, I'll let you know if they are counterfit or not. The quality of the clothing I've bought suggest that they are the real deal, but they could be well made fakes. I'm hoping they are real, though. I was considering buying a whole bunch for importing to my country, but if they are fakes I will not be able to do that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thread Information