PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Some help and advice needed please folks. I work in a school in the North of England and the students have been fantastic in their response to raising money in light of recent events in SEAsia. The studentsí idea is to direct their money into a specific project and are keen to see if the money they have raised can directly assist in helping restructure/re-equip and provide resources for a school in Phuket affected by the disaster. They are eager to form a link with a school and see this as an ongoing project for the future. However, we need some direction and help on how to establish this link with a school in Phuket. Given the current situation out there, we understand that this may not be easy to set up and that priorities presently lie elsewhere, but any ideas, pointers or suggestions you could provide us with would be very much appreciated. Thanks, MC

Thanks
    p.s. - you can contact me at mattcasey99@hotmail.com

Thanks
    are you a teacher from that school?
    anyways I can not think of idea to help
    either too.

Thanks
    The children at the school should be encouraged.

Have a look at my web site - I just got back from the area and found ways to help but I did feel that you needed to be able to make direct contact with some one out there that you can trust to carry out your scheme.

Should you feel I can help please reply and I will make contact with you.

RegardsThailands Tsunami

Thread Information