PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
I'm thai get me out of here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

sad

england is so boring country !
    wake up go school come home dinner and bed what a boring life! i think thailand is much more fun than london
    england is so cool in the winner and the country is so small and their an't no big city , only london in thailand their have big building shopping centre even nice beache don't you think!

(if you want to get in touch here my e-mail address!

peter_art_tfp@hotmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    So, why did you choose to study in England and not Australia where it is warmer (and bigger)?

Thanks
    Countries are not boring,only people can be boring.It is up to you to live your life in a way that you are not bored.What do you define as a big city?England has many big cities for example-London,Manchester,Liverpool,Newcastle,Birmingham.H ow many big cities are there in Thailand other than Bangkok?

Thanks
    I think Phanuwat means that cities in UK are dull because people tend to spend most of their time at home as the weather is too cold for outdoor activities. Of course Thailand is much more colourful and there is a lot more to do there.

Thanks
    Hmm...I have had the opportunity to visit London only briefly on business. I'm guessing that England is difficult in the winter due to the cold weather. I had thought the Picadilli Circus (sp?) was a good place to go for restaurants and theater and many tourists walk up and down the streets in the area. Also, there is the London Eye and a lot of sight seeing. Perhaps you could even go into Wales for a weelend trip? I believe that there are places you can go for horseback riding and other fun things also, perhaps the sites where they filmed the Harry Potter movies. Perhaps even though you miss Thailand, you can make the best of it in England before you go back?

I agree that Thailand is a beautiful, wonderful place. I think Bangkok is the only city though, when I think of real cities. The weather is also usually much better for outdoor activities and I definitely prefer the beaches and countryside over the actual city and all of its traffic.

But having the chance to travel is a wonderful thing - maybe it would be good to make the best of where you are if you can. I'd love the chance to see all the places to see in England and try the pub food (I'm told English pub food is great), and English tea time! My brief business trip didn't allow for time to see much, although I found I very much like treacle pudding and chocolate covered hob nobs and potato & leek pie. But then, I love food.

Thanks
    If you're new somewhere it's normal to be bored at first, I think. You don't know yet what you can do in your new location, you just have to try things, go places and find out. Get yourself some friends, they might be able to help you.:: And don't compare, it only makes things worse.
    Personally, I really dislike big cities and I'm also not very fond big shopping malls (most of them actually look pretty ugly:O ) I do understand about the climate and the beaches though!
    Don't think about what you don't have, try to make the best of what you do have! You will have to stay where you are for some time I guess, so you'd better look at the positive aspects, there have to be some! Time goes by faster when you enjoy yourself. Try to find yourself a hobby, do some sports, whatever...::
    By the way, how long have you been in London?

Thanks
    I've been to England many times, and I enjoy the cool temperate climate, it can beat living in a 40 degree Sydney Heat wave in Summer. Nothing wrong with England, I like the place.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (phanuwat @ Jan. 14 2005,21:18)] england is so boring country !
    wake up go school come home dinner and bed what a boring life! i think thailand is much more fun than london
    england is so cool in the winner and the country is so small and their an't no big city , only london in thailand their have big building shopping centre even nice beache don't you think!

(if you want to get in touch here my e-mail address!

peter_art_tfp@hotmail.com
    Try to go places like the Musical theatres in West End, etc. Even a visit to Cambridge is very nice. I had reasonable Singapore food and good Thai food in Cambridge!.

There are things in England one can never find in Thailand or Singapore (except food maybe cos we really have all sorts, and authentic too).

Most important. meet with people. At malls, just about anywhere! Remember there are others who want to know about you and Thailand too!
    ´Ô©Ñ¹´Õ㨷Õè¤ÇÒ?½Ñ¹¢?§ ÃÒ¨? »ç¹¨ÃÔ§ÃÑ¡¤Ø³?Ò¡·ÕèÃÑ¡
    dì-chăn dii jai tîi kwaam făn kɔ̆ɔng rao jà bpən jing rák kun mâak tîi rák
    I'm happy that our dreams are coming true. Love u lots, darling

My Personal Collection - SMSes from our Hearts

Thread Information