PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Songkran in Hua Hin
    Thanks

Songkran in Hua Hin

If anybody is planning to spend Songkran in Hua Hin, we will have a fun filled sporting event here.

BAMBOO GROVE WILL ORGANIZE A SONGKRAN COMPETITION.

We used to do this some years ago with the Finns living in Thailand but this year we will invite all Hua Hin and Cha Am residents and tourists to participate in it. The schedule (slight changes possible) will be
    SATURDAY 12.4 PETANG (AT THE BEACH) 12.00, DARTS (If there are many players, round 1 will be played in different venues in Hua Hin) 19.00
    SUNDAY 13.4 MINI GOLF (REGENT, CHA AM) 12.00, POOL 19.00 (If there are many players, round 1 will be played in different venues in Hua Hin)
    MONDAY 14.4, FRIENDLY VOLLEYBALL AT THE BEACH (NOT IN THE COMPETITION) 14.00, SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS OF POOL AND DARTS 19.00, BEER DRINKING 22.00, 23.00 TROPHY PRESENTATION
    A PLAYER CAN PARTICIPATE IN 1-5 DISCIPLINES BUT THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE TROPHY FOR THE PLAYER WHO HAS GATHERED THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF POINTS (5 for the winner of each discipline, 3 for the runner-up, 2 for 3-4 and 1 for 5- 8

All welcome, for more info contact
    bamboogrovehuahin@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    Do you live in Hua Hin, Bamboo?

Thanks
    Yes, I've lived here for about a year now. Before HH I was in Bangers close to 13 years.

Thanks
    I wish I could go over to HH this april for Songkran but I'm tied down by study commitments. If I ever go down to HH, do you think you could show me around, as a friend perhaps, or maybe I'm asking for too much...Hee Hee.

Thanks
    Sure, I'll show you around. In the winter season I'm quite a lot in Bangkok and Kanjanaburi as well, becouse I work as tourleader. But most of the summer I'm free.

Thanks
    That's just great! It's a deal then. I'll hold you to your word. I'll be sure to contact you before hand if I'm going over to HH. So exciting...

Thread Information