PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Want to study in thailand
    pauline Guest

talking

hi....i come from hk.

I would like to study Thai next year in Thailand. At that moment, i want to enrol to AUA school in Bangkok. Do anyone can suggest more information about this school to me. Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    satwadee~~!!well i'm from cailfornia and i want to study thai in thailand but the only thing is that i'm to young and i hope one day i will go to thailand to go school over to study thai.I wounder how it is at thailand?

Thanks
    มาเรียนสิคะ สนุกมากๆๆ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Dekyingnoinoi @ Feb. 27 2004,19:57)]มาเรียนสิคะ สนุกมากๆๆ
    Yes it is. Especially if you are young. There will be a big progress in a short time.
    For my age, though, learning Thai is also a real struggle everyday with a slow progress. Many words and expression come in and slip out next day. Phew!

Thanks
    hi every body, i'm from vietnam. i supose to study in thailand. but i dont have any information. Would you like to help me? thanks

Thanks

thumbs up

Hey guys
    I'm Thai and just came to this board (first time) There are AUA in Bangkok and in Chiang Mai. they are all good I think. I only know that my friends (all are British) studyed in Chiang Mai for 3 weeks. they have been in Thailand for 6 months. At first their Thai isn't good but it's getting better! Now I'm teaching Thai to them once a week, my English isn't good tho!

There is no better way to learn the language than to live and sharing everyday activities with the locals.

for thoes who live in USA I might meet you! because I'm going to be studying for 1 year there (AFS exchange student)

cheer!

feel free to mail me anytime
    heavenlycarp@hotmail.com

Thanks

I studied at the AUA in Bangkok for 5 weeks, I wanted to stay longer but unfortunately I was called back to work. I did meet many Australians, Europeans, Japanese and Americans who were studing there and they all agreed it was very good - if you are able to study for a long period of time (1 to 2 years). When I finish work in two years I will move back to Bangkok and continue my Thai lessons at AUA.

Thanks
    What about other schools? Does anyone know about any other school? Because personally I feel that due to the "learn the language naturally" syllabus, it takes quite long to learn it. Is there any other schools say if I can only afford 6-8 months. Thanks!
    ดาวตอบบ่อยๆ ฟ้าไม่ตอบ

Thread Information