PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Positive things....
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I have read so many posts about many bad things and experiences of having Thai girlfriends etc but i was wondering so i am not completely full of negative points could people post some positive things about having a Thai girlfriend or possibly marrying one over other types of girls or just in general......cheers

Thanks
    Well I've never been married to anyone other than my wife (who is Thai) so I cannot compare with other types of girls, however I can certainly start the list of good things. (Not that I a saying that non-Thai wives are not like this.)

1. The sweetest person I know. aww shucks.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thanks
    Paknam Web Network:​ Thai Travel News and Online Guidebooks

Bangkok Daytrips: Weekend drives and daytrips around Bangkok
    Thailand Guidebook: A free online guide to all 76 provinces in Thailand
    Thailand Blogs: Daily articles and photos about Thai travel, culture, food, religion and much more.

Thanks
    hmmm, it's kinda sad that threads about bad girls are so hot and run for pages and days, but a thread like this flounders.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thanks
    Yer i was hoping there would be lot's of replies lol or maybe there are not many good points:(

Thanks
    Ipswich-if you love the woman,then that is all that matters,ignore everything you read on this message board and go with your heart.Do not look for other peoples approval,do what you wanna do,I did and have been happily married now for nearly 13 years.

Thanks
    Oh yeah and next season after we are relagated I look forward to Norwich giving Ipswich a good beating!!!lol

Thanks
    lol cheers man but i'm thinking Ipswich won't be around to give you a beating as they will be flying high in the premiership doing a #### sight better job than Norwich did haha:laugh:

Thanks
    Well, I do not know thailand as well as some of you guys.

But my guess, when I see the elder Thai ladies in thailand at work or caring for their children, I am 100% certain that they have the strength of feed and work for a 1000 children. They are as tough as I can imagine and so so caring.

I also feel that when it comes to people in Thai and including thai girls, their real colours & good qualities would emerge when they need to 'care'. That is when a friend is not well or not doing well.

Else, what is there in life but to have some good fun and laughter. Why go around testing each other?
    Never hit someone below the belt; for you are not the creator.

Thanks
    trangam

Thread Information