PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Crocodile farm brochure
    Thanks

talking

I went to the Crocodile Farm in Samut Prakan the other day. I was taking my girlfriend there to walk under an elephant for good luck. Anway, I picked up a brochure about Yai, the biggest crocodile in captivity. I thought you might be interested to have a go at translating:

You can see there are four sets of numbers. The question is, what does each one mean? You can post the answer here or wait for the translation on the web site on Monday.

I also took lots of pictures of signs which will be used in the competition over the next month.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks
    Is this right ?

The largest crocodile in the world
    'Jao Yai'
    Certified by the Guiness Book of Records

'Jao Yai' is a hybrid crocodile, a child of one fresh water crocodile and one salt water crocodile.
    He's about 6 meters in length, weighs 1114.27 kilograms, and was born on the 10th June 1972 making him 28 years old now.

The crocodile farm and Samut Prakan zoo is the first place in the world that have been able to successfully breed a hybrid crocodile from a fresh water crocodile and salt water crocodile.

Thanks
    Yes, well done. That was quick!
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thread Information