PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Seacon square
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seacon square

Thanks

question

I read that Seacon Square has the largest indoor amusement park, is there Go-Karting??? What's the price like?

Where is the best place to Go-Kart in Bangkok?
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    I am not sure if Seacon has the biggest indoor amusement park anymore. Even the nearby Central City Bang Na has closed down many rides. They used to have a go-karting which is where I have played before. But, behind Seacon Square there is a big go-karting track. I think it is expensive but I don't have any prices.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks

Oopsie...

I once Go-Karted at Dreamworld (a theme park),and I think it was 150B,but that was four years ago.I don't know whether it's still available today...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I once Go-Karted at Dreamworld (a theme park),and I think it was 150B,but that was four years ago.I don't know whether it's still available today
    Last December when i went there, it was still there. It's fun but the track was not really that challenging.

Quote[/b] ]behind Seacon Square there is a big go-karting track. I think it is expensive but I don't have any prices
    Thanks Gor for the input, i guess i'll have to check it out myself there
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

Thanks
    Yeah, you can go-kart at dreamworld, but you have to keep an eye out for the better cars cos there are some really slow ones that simply leave you no chance of competing.

Thanks
    Oh ? Then I must had been lucky not to have gotten onto the slower ones when I was there..5555. Sounds pretty sucky to have paid to ride on a slow Go-Kart.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

Thanks
    Here's an article from the Bangkok Post about a new Go Karting track being built...

Quote[/b] ]Bangkok is about to become more fun. Asia's first indoor go-karting stadium is to be built in the centre of the capital thanks to a French hotel veteran.

To be located at RCA Plaza on Royal City Avenue, a popular nightspot area on Rama IX Road, the 60-million-baht karting stadium is scheduled to open in July.

A source said the construction of the motor-sport facility was 40% complete.

For the first time in the world, promoters of the karting stadium led by Robert Molinari, co-president of France-based Pansea Hotels and Resorts, will bring the motor sport experience to Bangkok where enthusiasts can enjoy racing without having to buy their own expensive equipment.

``The guests will find a set of complete set of racing equipment such as racing suits, boots and helmets of all sizes in the changing rooms,'' the source said.

With more than 7,000 square metres and a daily capacity of 1,000 customers as well as two simultaneous corporate events, Bangkok Karting Stadium Ltd will be the world's biggest indoor karting arena. The fully air-conditioned track will have sixty 270cc racing karts, a giant timing billboard, with lap times and printouts as well as a sound, light and video system.

There will also be a coffee shop, bar, restaurant, a VIP members' lounge, changing rooms, conference facilities and private corporate rooms.

Due to its compact size, kart racing has become a fast and safe entertainment that will be the closest most will ever get to Formula 1.

The racing track hall has been carefully designed with a mix of hairpins and straights to challenge experienced racers, without overwhelming novice drivers.

Thanks
    Oh man, July? I will be there a month too early then....
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

Thanks
    Go-carting at DreamWorld is alright, but they don't really like it when you retaliate on someone for cutting you off For that, I recommened the water bumper cars. However, they are horribly slow.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks

blushing

Quote[/b] ]Go-carting at DreamWorld is alright, but they don't really like it when you retaliate on someone for cutting you off
    I agree, that takes away all the competitive mood in the whole race. Well, might as well everyone do a convoy around the circuit in slow motion like a parade....
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

Thread Information