PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Phuket

Thread: Phuket

I had been to phuket and find that it is a nice place to go to ... I will be back there again

Rosieman Guest
    Also visited Phuket 3 years ago, stopped at the Dusit Laguna resort. Found it a great place for the beech. Had some fun nights out in Patong though.
    Would definatly go back there.
    Dan

paulallen Guest
    phuket is great, karon has a better beach than patong and is quiter,great place to go and dive, i did my idc there. also check out my best place chiang mai,if it had diving it would have it all!

Thanks
    About Phuket...

what other attractions are there? besides going to the beach
    and diving?

Are there any attractions for children? family tours?
    and what is the "fantasy show"?

Thanks.
    it\'s my party and I\'ll cry if I want to.

Thanks
    Last month my 16 yr old son and I went to Phuket for 5 days. We stayed at the "Tatum Mansion" which is about a two minute walk from Patong Beach. We had a great time para-sailing, surfing, jet skiing, and shopping. Phuket Fantasea is a must see show! Tickets include an all you can eat meal, great food! The night life is great! Lots of beer gardens, Thai boxing demonstrations at Hooters, shopping, bars, and discos.

Thanks
    thanks for the tips RexSki
    it\'s my party and I\'ll cry if I want to.

Thanks
    Here's the url for Fantasy ... http://www.phuket-fantasea.com

Be sure to arrive early, there's a lot to see and do before the show.

You can take pictures outside the theater, but you must check in your camera to see the show. They actually search you when you go in to make sure you're not hiding a camera.

Thanks
    i was at Phuket begining of this year and i stayed at Karon Beach Hotel. Very beautiful and clean. I remembered visiting a waterfall where the locals go (there are only two waterfalls listed on the map and the one i refered too is not located at the national park). I was impressed by the friendliness of the locals there. The best part is when i followed the track and climbed up the waterfall, i met with a group of teenagers singing and enjoying the tranquility nature offers. It was a sight that still imprint on my mind. My family has a great time at Phuket.

Thread Information