PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
It's been awhile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

so happy!

Hey!! How's everyone? I've missed ya. Do y'all even remember me anymore? It's been soooo long since I've been on here. I don't have internet access anymore at my house. Well, hope to hear from you all sooon! Oh yeah and my mom just got back from Thailand last week!

Thanks
    Hey Annazy!! What's up? Today is my first time posting in months too. What happend to your internet access? Has the school year ended for you yet? I hope your mother had a good trip.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks
    Hi Anna! how are you? I am doing very well now. Did you know that I had become a monk for nearly a month? Now i'm back to work as normal. by the way, just in case you have no idea who the heck 'Panrit' is, it's me 'Nattawud'. I have already changed my name!

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah and my mom just got back from Thailand last week
    a few questions for you:
    - how come you didn't go with her?
    - where was she in Thailand?
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks
    wow it has been a while for me too, welcome back to you anna
    You Mess With The Best, You Cry Like The Rest ehehehhe!!! \"www.Khmerfuture.com\"

Thanks
    Wow it has been a while for me! I MISS YOU ALL!!!!! Yes, I visited the Thailand life website. I miss keeping updated with your life. I didn't go to Thailand because I had school and also exit exams. She was in the same place we went to last time, Korat. I'm not sure about the spelling. I'm sure she travelled around the country. I'm suppose to go next year or so. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I have senior pictures and everything. Why did you change your name Gor? Oh yeah.. my internet got cut off because I was a bad girl hehehehehheheh! I love you all!!! I hope we all keep in touch!

Thanks
    Quote[/b] ]Why did you change your name Gor?
    it's all because my aunt. she went to see an astrologer somewhere and talked to him about me. She came back with a list of name and told me that i've to change my name. she said that my lovely daughter, Grace, wouldn't have a father if i don't do it. I figured that it wasn't such a big deal to change the name so I did it. And just like that, i don't know why, my life was getting better!

i am really happy i did it actually
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

Thanks
    Welcome back Anna! I think I came right before you disapeared, but I always enjoyed your posts!

Gor- Besides your life getting better, do you like Panrit better? Just curious.

Thanks
    Yes, i do. i kind of like 'Panrit' more than my old name. it's all because of the meaning of it, which is 'a thousand powers'.

Thanks

panic

Quote[/b] ]
    Hey!! How's everyone?
    I guess everyone is busy but fine.

Other than my "normal" life , I'm practically everywhere across the virtual cyber world.

Seen less often now at Ethaimusic or Learningthai , slightly more often around Thai-blog, quite often around T-channel , especially with Jonas & Kristy's Amazing Asia. Oh , Freedom of culture --- I really like that idea!

Now I'm reading Thai more often too at jj-book , especially the translated work of Linmou. For your info, I'm also a wandering swordman in the forgotten realm of ancient China.
    Occasionally pirating in the Caribean too or driving a taxi in the UK or US. Well , I just can't imagine a life without computer games!

Oh , just in case I couldn't find my way back from the forgotten realm in time :

16**16**16**16**16**16
    **16**16**16**16**16**
    ** Happy Birthday , Anna !
    **16**16**16**16**16**
    16**16**16**16**16**16
    My spectrum is gone , its spectrum remains !

Thanks
    GRrrRR finally I'm logged in! It's taken me twice to just reply. Awwwwww you remembered, Smiaw!!! It's this Saturday!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!!!! =D!!!!!! I'm glad things are getting better for you, Panrit! I tooo like your new name! DanD.. I don't think we met.. or have we? It's been sooo long!!! Hahah hiiii I'm Anna, but you can call me Annzy!

Thread Information