PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
It's been awhile - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: It's been awhile

Congratulations! Anna
    He looks so cute! love him, love him and love him that's my advice for a new mom.

Thanks

Good news after a quiet and lack-lustre National Day here.
    Wow! Our (then) little pretty sister has a charming little boy now.
    Congrat!!!
    My spectrum is gone , its spectrum remains !

Thanks

Congratulations on having a baby, I presume you will be working many hours a week at work and at home to pay for it.

Thanks

No, she has a nice man to pay for it, just like is done in most situations, except maybe aussie ones.

Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FaranginPhetch
    No, she has a nice man to pay for it, just like is done in most situations, except maybe aussie ones.
    Maybe the nice man stays at home to look after the baby, while she goes out to work. When woman asked for equal opportunity in life, the old rules went out the door, so people can have choice in how they want to live there life and not be controlled by rules that were set up, when woman did not have the opportunity to get an education, have a job and become financially independent of men.
    Choice is freedom, that's what equal rights represent, the choice to live your life with out being controlled, by old fashioned rules of enslavement.
    Both Men and woman should have choice equally.

Thanks

Even though Anna is very young, and may have decided to have a baby before giving her self a full education, intern makes it more difficult to have her own financial independence and choice at this time, there is no reason she cannot either work part time or continue her education.
    I for one did not complete my education as I thought it was useless. I'm self educated in what I need to know, to make a living with out having to leave my home at 8.00 am
    Anna has access to the internet, she can use and develop her computer shills, to develop her own home based business and still care for her baby.
    The world is Anna's oyster, and it is her choice to do what she wants to do with it. That may be the choice to stay at home for a while and look after a baby, but I think with Anna's drive, her life will be a bit more adventures than that.

Thanks

Well, first of all my pregnancy was unplanned and I knew I was NOT going to get an abortion. I do not believe in such thing and why kill an innocent person when it's not their fault! Having a baby changes everything, but it is beautiful thing. I am lucky to experience it... I thought I was infertile hahaah. I am still attending school and plan to go to college. I don't work yet, because I have school to take care of and once I get everything settled then I'll start working. I like to be independent and just don't want to depend on my man or parents. Who says you can't be a mom, attend school, and work at the same time... did I mention do housework too? Haha!

Thread Information