PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Hair extensions

Thread: Hair extensions

Thanks
    Just wondering if any girls have had hair extensions in Thailand? How much did it cost? And where did you go? Im flying out from Aus 27th July, would appreciate your replies!! Ta.

Thanks

Re: Hair extensions

If your looking for cheap hair extensions there are many for sale around khaosarn area but the quality is usually quite bad and you will be lucky if its 100% real hair.

However if your looking for a professional Bangkok hair extensions salon there is a popular one which is designed for westerners and it has very good quality hair, 100% remy and they will even colour to the best blonde you can buy, and a free hair cut, they use fusion bonding and micro ring techniques.

Here is the website if your interested, hair extensions prices are there too:
    http://www.zenredsalonbangkok.com/Ha...s-Bangkok.html

p.s. i had mine done last month at zenred and back home i would have paid about 1000usd for the same quality, very happy and the salon is clean and professional. I did try cheaper ones but they fell out after just 2 weeks and the glue they used was not keratin based.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to digitaldan For This Useful Post:

xfiles20001999 (31-05-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Re: Hair extensions

You are replying to a post that is over 7 years old!

Thread Information