PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Guide prices and places to find for some stuff
    Thanks
    Hey guys! I know this has already been I asked, but nobody replied. What sort of prices are there over there for things like iPods and other MP3 players? And also where would you go to get them, like MBK or somewhere?

And also my mum told me that you get a lot of Japanese import stuff there, like hello kitty and sanrio stuff. I've got lots of birthday presents to buy and my friends love this sort of stuff. My mum can't remember where she saw it. If you could point me in the right direction, i'd really appreciate it!
    korp koon

Thanks
    my suggusstion if you want to buy ipod or mp3 in thailand not that cheap singapore will be cheaper for sure .but for those sanrio stuff you can go and look in MBK or big shopping mall
    hope this may help u.
    aim

Thanks
    You are right agape,SIN.will be much cheaper.Only you happen to transit here.But your destination only BKK.than MBK.will be best choice,all in one.Every floors different trade.
    Natthi Santiparam Sukham

Thanks
    oh..
    there's alot of such cutie stuff at Chinatown, sampeng lane as well
    if u've frens who are suckers for necklaces n sort of things.. this is a place not to miss out
    if u get more than 6 pieces.. think u might get a wholesale price..
    pray hard that u do..but it varies from shop to shop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DaniUK @ July 28 2005,07:26)]And also my mum told me that you get a lot of Japanese import stuff there, like hello kitty and sanrio stuff. I've got lots of birthday presents to buy and my friends love this sort of stuff. My mum can't remember where she saw it. If you could point me in the right direction, i'd really appreciate it!
    korp koon
    I was at Central Lat Phrao on Sat... saw a shop selling all Hello Kitty staffs in the basement... not sure if they're import or not.. might be fakes, imitations.... u can check it out if u're nearby...

another place i mentioned before would be lumphini nite bazaar....

p.s. not that i'm interested in Hello Kitty... i jus happen to pass by...

Paknam Web Network:​ Thai Travel News and Online Guidebooks

Bangkok Daytrips: Weekend drives and daytrips around Bangkok
    Thailand Guidebook: A free online guide to all 76 provinces in Thailand
    Thailand Blogs: Daily articles and photos about Thai travel, culture, food, religion and much more.

Thread Information