PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Happy birthday queen sirikit
    Thanks

talking

I would like to respectfully wish Her Majesty Queen Sirikit a happy birthday and a long life.

At the World Expo 2005 in Aichi in Japan, today was designated Thailand National Day. A number of traditional performances were held including a classical Thai masked play (Ramakian) which I particularly enjoyed. It was very entertaining and quite funny, so I will be sure to seek out a performance like it next time I am in Thailand.

There was a substantial number of people form the Thai press there so you may be able to read about it in the papers over the coming few days.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thanks
    My mothers brother went to Expo 70 back in Japan in 1970, how things have changed, I personally went to Expo 88 in Brisbane, and the Japanese pavilion was the best.

Thread Information