PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Coming to thailand next week!
    Thanks
    Been planning this trip for over a month now. Planning the trip makes me feel good coz it's like I'm already here. I've got so much to do in just 6 days. (iGotNoTime, LOL) I planned to do cycling & kayaking in a National Park in Hua Hin. BUT! The weather forecast said it'd be thunder-rains, thunder-rains & thunder-rains!! Although I always believe things will work out just fine, still a bit depressed.

Thanks
    i wish you a good trip. do not forget the umbrella and please prepare the sun for me i will follow you the following week hehe
    \"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.\"

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (atalderic @ Sep. 22 2005,00:16)] i wish you a good trip. do not forget the umbrella and please prepare the sun for me i will follow you the following week hehe
    Little Prince, thank you. On top of the umbrella, I always have a thin rain coat packed in my suitcase. Will tell the sun about you if I really got to see it.

Bon Voyage!

Thanks
    Being Asian you may get away with the Thai price, if you pretend to have laryngitis, so as you will have to use sign language. But if you open your mouth you will have to pay the tourist price. When at the Grand Palace just follow the Thai people through the gate and you will save your self 300 baht.

Thanks
    hahaha, I think I won't have much chance to pretend to be Thai considering my itinerary.

But I doubt if I can get away with it only by keeping my mouth shut. Years back I went to Beijing on this study tour of my university. The group of us pretended to be local students when going through the gate of a palace. The first two girls went through fine, then the gate guard smelt something fishy. At the end the whole group of us had to pay the fees for foreigners.

Thread Information