PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
A thai wedding
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: A thai wedding

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 135 Times in 76 Posts

    talking

    As some of you may know I got married in Thailand in December of last year. Well it took me long enough but I have finally arranged some photos with explanations of what is happening. Please feel free to look at them if you like.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/christe/sets/996530/
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,788
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 940 Times in 501 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your wedding photos. How is married life treating you now?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Your wife is beautiful, and the pictures are great! Were they taken with digital or film?

    I like the way you have them all organized, I think I looked at almost every one of them. Now I feel like a stalker. LOL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 135 Times in 76 Posts
    It's my pleasure Richard, I just though it might help others here who might be interested in seeing a step by step of a traditional uo-country Thai wedding. Married life is all good, thanks for asking. It certainly has fattened me up though. (But that may just be age )
    iGotNoTime, thanks, they were taken with a couple of digital cameras, a Sony DSC-P150, and an Olympus C3100Z. There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jerome, congratulations, abeit belated. You too looked so happy in the photos.

    So you mean you've gain more weight AFTER the wedding?! Isn't the attire for the groom a little bit hot comparing those on the others?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,638
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 281 Times in 224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.
    That's why I have selected a digital camera that takes standard AA batteries, as they are cheap enough to have a spare set on you and you can always buy disposable batteries in many shops in an emergency such as that.

    Any way congratulations, for your happiness

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Ha I wish my camera was like that Paul. Mine uses CR-V3 Li-ion's, I have 3 of them, when they are dead I can put AA's into it. But I get about 10 exposures with a brand new set of AA's. I get 130 exposures with a fully charged CR-V3 on the same settings.

    Jerome you do look awefully hot in that tux.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ?ÂÙèã¹ËÑÇ㨢?§·ÕèÃÑ¡
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Nice -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome
    It's my pleasure Richard, I just though it might help others here who might be interested in seeing a step by step of a traditional uo-country Thai wedding. Married life is all good, thanks for asking. It certainly has fattened me up though. (But that may just be age )
    iGotNoTime, thanks, they were taken with a couple of digital cameras, a Sony DSC-P150, and an Olympus C3100Z. There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.
    Thanks for the sharing. Hahah, now I know what to expect, hopefully before Songkran (our plan).

    Where (which part of Isaan) did u hold your ceremony? Mine should be in Phayao. Anyone know if there will be any difference?
    ´Ô©Ñ¹´Õ㨷Õè¤ÇÒ?½Ñ¹¢?§ ÃÒ¨? »ç¹¨ÃÔ§ÃÑ¡¤Ø³?Ò¡·ÕèÃÑ¡
    dì-chăn dii jai tîi kwaam făn kɔ̆ɔng rao jà bpən jing rák kun mâak tîi rák
    I'm happy that our dreams are coming true. Love u lots, darling

    My Personal Collection - SMSes from our Hearts

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, that was great, thanks for sharing, I wish you happiness in your marriage...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 135 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thanchart

    Where (which part of Isaan) did u hold your ceremony? Mine should be in Phayao. Anyone know if there will be any difference?
    It was in Roi Et.

    Thank you for the nice comments and wishes everybody. I appreciate it.
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •