PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
A thai wedding
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thai wedding

Thanks

talking

As some of you may know I got married in Thailand in December of last year. Well it took me long enough but I have finally arranged some photos with explanations of what is happening. Please feel free to look at them if you like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christe/sets/996530/
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your wedding photos. How is married life treating you now?

Thanks
    Your wife is beautiful, and the pictures are great! Were they taken with digital or film?

I like the way you have them all organized, I think I looked at almost every one of them. Now I feel like a stalker. LOL

Thanks
    It's my pleasure Richard, I just though it might help others here who might be interested in seeing a step by step of a traditional uo-country Thai wedding. Married life is all good, thanks for asking. It certainly has fattened me up though. (But that may just be age )
    iGotNoTime, thanks, they were taken with a couple of digital cameras, a Sony DSC-P150, and an Olympus C3100Z. There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.

Thanks
    Jerome, congratulations, abeit belated. You too looked so happy in the photos.

So you mean you've gain more weight AFTER the wedding?! Isn't the attire for the groom a little bit hot comparing those on the others?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.
    That's why I have selected a digital camera that takes standard AA batteries, as they are cheap enough to have a spare set on you and you can always buy disposable batteries in many shops in an emergency such as that.

Any way congratulations, for your happiness

Thanks
    Ha I wish my camera was like that Paul. Mine uses CR-V3 Li-ion's, I have 3 of them, when they are dead I can put AA's into it. But I get about 10 exposures with a brand new set of AA's. I get 130 exposures with a fully charged CR-V3 on the same settings.

Jerome you do look awefully hot in that tux.

Thanks

Nice -

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome
    It's my pleasure Richard, I just though it might help others here who might be interested in seeing a step by step of a traditional uo-country Thai wedding. Married life is all good, thanks for asking. It certainly has fattened me up though. (But that may just be age )
    iGotNoTime, thanks, they were taken with a couple of digital cameras, a Sony DSC-P150, and an Olympus C3100Z. There would have been more photos but I looked over and saw my mum crying during the ceremony, and it wasn't because her son was getting married, it was because the battery in her camera died and she left the charger in the hotel.
    Thanks for the sharing. Hahah, now I know what to expect, hopefully before Songkran (our plan).

Where (which part of Isaan) did u hold your ceremony? Mine should be in Phayao. Anyone know if there will be any difference?
    ´Ô©Ñ¹´Õ㨷Õè¤ÇÒ?½Ñ¹¢?§ ÃÒ¨? »ç¹¨ÃÔ§ÃÑ¡¤Ø³?Ò¡·ÕèÃÑ¡
    dì-chăn dii jai tîi kwaam făn kɔ̆ɔng rao jà bpən jing rák kun mâak tîi rák
    I'm happy that our dreams are coming true. Love u lots, darling

My Personal Collection - SMSes from our Hearts

Thanks
    Wow, that was great, thanks for sharing, I wish you happiness in your marriage...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thanchart

Where (which part of Isaan) did u hold your ceremony? Mine should be in Phayao. Anyone know if there will be any difference?
    It was in Roi Et.

Thank you for the nice comments and wishes everybody. I appreciate it.

Thread Information