Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I have read about discos in bangkok like Dance Fever, Route 66 pub in RCA and other like Q Bar to MOS. I like to find out what type of music do these discos play? Isan Music or eurodance music? Can I see CLASH or LOSO perform in Hard Rock Cafe or other Pubs? BTW where is Narcissus located?

Thanks

happy

Hmm..I went to this club in Bangkok where they did not check ID's and I remember they sang Motif, Clash, etc. songs there. Mainly rock, but some dance so that was awesome. It's just that there was no dance floor. If you wanted to dance you just stand up and dance. It seemed nice. Well, the club in Laos I went they played a lot of dance, european, american, rockish, etc. music. Just basicly anything except r&b, hip hop, etc. No booty dancing LOL haha. Hmm.. Hard Rock Cafe?? Is that in Pattaya. I've seen the one in Pattaya. Verrrryy verrry nice.. hahaha but we couldn't really afford it because we had like all my family members there and we paid for them. We did have a nice hotel with a pool though... very nice.. my brother and I went walking to get some snacks and we could see the beach view of Pattaya. Gosh hehe sorry I just got back with my date, William. Gosh.. haha sorry.. err.. I like him.. OK bye!

Thanks
    For me, I separate the discos in Bangkok into 2 groups. The 1st are those with singers and dancers that perform on stage and the 2nd are those with only DJs mixing the music.

For the 1st group, Dance Fever, Hollywood and Coliseum are the more popular ones. Hollywood is for a slightly younger crowd with Dance Fever only accepting persons 21 and above but between the 2, I prefer Dance Fever. Coliseum is rather different in the sense that it has tables and serves food.

The 2nd group are the rest, like Narcissus, MoS, Q-Bar, Route 66 and Lucifer. Narcissus, MoS and Q-Bar are classier. However, these places are not full on weekdays. They only fill up on Friday and Saturday nights or when they have events. Route 66 on the other hand is pretty crowded almost everyday but it caters to a much younger crowd. Mainly teenagers, so I don't really like it.

All the places I mentioned play differing amounts of English music with MoS playing the most. The 2 groups offer different experinces. I recommend you try both.

Thanks

thumbs up

How did you people add your own avatar? Try and try without any success..... sighzzzz

My Webpage

Thanks

so happy!

OoOo man you is FINE! LOL haha you go onto "Your Control Panel" located on the top left. Uhhh hi. Umm.. MoS sounds veryyyyyy interesting.. shoot if hot guys enter.. you know I'll be there!! But.. hehe I got a hot boy.

Thanks
    I agree with Makiy0's classification of the 2 types of disco nightspots in Bangkok.

I am more used to the type of disco that has a large dancefloor and hire DJs to psyche up the crowd, so partying in Dance Fever was a totally different experience.

First, I didn't dig Thai hits, secondly, there wasn't much dancing space (full of tables around). Thank goodness I had company of thai friends that entertained me throughout.

I am not saying that it was a bad experience, it's a matter of choice.
    Live your Life to the Fullest.
    The Lonely Boxer.

Wanna

http://funimg.pchome.com.tw/img_uplo...044_104615.gif

Thanks
    When I was in Bangkok last year I wanted to go into a night club and get on the dance floor with my girlfriend but I did not have my ear plugs on me and the music was to loud so I just walk the night club distict at night and took in the sights and had some food in the out side stalls.

Thanks
    I've been to Dance Fever a number of times and the only thing I don't like about it is when I have to go to the toilet, (that's bathroom for our American friends). The first time I had to go I thought I was looking at the kitchen and there were 20 or so kitchen hands standing around. Unfortunately they were all bathroom attendants and they wouldn't keep their hands off me. I was standing at the trough and three guys were rubbing my shoulders and back, and frankly, I couldn't go. ?

Then when I was washing my hands one of the guys gave my head a swift twist and it cracked!! I thought he was gonna break my neck. I finished washing my hands, (they washed my hands by the way) and then 15 guys had their hands out for tips. They were blocking the way. How do you tip 15 guys?!

Apart from that the club is fine. Alternating dj and show times with a regular group of singers and dancers singing popular Thai hits, and it always finishes up with a very unconvincing Khatoey. Pretty funny though, even if you don't understand what she is saying
    Follow me on Twitter. I mostly tweet about hotels and resorts in Thailand. |
    Check out my Thailand Tumblr Photo blog

Thanks
    Can anyone tell me where to upload my avatar to?

Subtle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (natee @ July 03 2003,01:07)]Can anyone tell me where to upload my avatar to?
    Hi Natee,
    You can e-mail me by hitting the "email" button below if you still wish to have an avatar hosted.
    GeoCities does not support hot-linking to their sites which I think is the reason why your avatar problems are occuring.
    Of course, "up to you" . . .

Cheers ...

Thread Information