PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
I'm back!

Thread: I'm back!

Ricky Guest
    I'm back too Anna! And Mike ...perfect advice. I took your suggestion and flew to Vientiene, Laos, by Laos Airways in something that looked as though it should live in a museum, had propellers and seemed to be held together by string
    It worked though..and the Visa entry at the airport took all of 6 minutes!
    Poipet intrigued me..so I avoided (they're not for me) mini bus tours. A meter taxi about 1am offered to take me there and back for 2,500 Baht. It was well worth it for the ride and for the ability to stop as I asked etc. By French standards it was so cheap too!
    Mike[B]...How right.. Poipet is..umm..different! But an experience though.
    I did all I wanted to in the limited time.. thanks to you.
    All I can add is that I have been to some 50 or so Countries..and for me, Thailand was outstanding and I just have to go back for a longer time.
    My wife doesn't believe me when I told her that one night I saw an elephant with an old red cycle lamp tied to it's tail in Bangkok !! What a place Thanks again!... Ricky

fanz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Ricky @ Dec. 14 2002,16:55)]I'm back too Anna! And Mike ...perfect advice. I took your suggestion and flew to Vientiene, Laos, by Laos Airways in something that looked as though it should live in a museum, had propellers and seemed to be held together by string
    It worked though..and the Visa entry at the airport took all of 6 minutes!
    Poipet intrigued me..so I avoided (they're not for me) mini bus tours. A meter taxi about 1am offered to take me there and back for 2,500 Baht. It was well worth it for the ride and for the ability to stop as I asked etc. By French standards it was so cheap too!
    Mike[B]...How right.. Poipet is..umm..different! But an experience though.
    I did all I wanted to in the limited time.. thanks to you.
    All I can add is that I have been to some 50 or so Countries..and for me, Thailand was outstanding and I just have to go back for a longer time.
    My wife doesn't believe me when I told her that one night I saw an elephant with an old red cycle lamp tied to it's tail in Bangkok !! What a place Thanks again!... Ricky
    ricky, My hurrah was seeing that same elephant in a parking space!!! ......................................fanz

Thanks
    No problem Ricky, glad you had a good trip .

Thanks

thumbs up

Oh hehe sorry for the late reply, but I'm glad that you had a great time there in Thailand and Laos!!!! I would really love to go back, but right now we can not afford it with all my new stuff arriving. Did I ever tell you that you're soo lucky to visit Laos. By any chance did you visit Savannakhet? Hehe

Thread Information