PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Humanities bookstore in bkk...?
    Thanks
    do you know if in bangkok exists a bookstore or even a (public)library with a humanity department such as history, sociology, ethnology, demography, politics, theology and so on...I mean where the books are in english (of course)

thx folks

Thanks
    Go to Chula bookstore (C.U. Book Center). There are 2 branches in bkk: Chula University and Siam Square. or you can go to the library of the faculty of political science or central library of chula. There are all of books (both in thai and english) that you want.
    You can search books you want on this website before going to Chula library.

http://library.car.chula.ac.th/screens/mainmenu.html

Hope this can help u na ka.

Thanks
    khopkhun maakhrap

this is interesting,as you sound helpfull I'll go further : u said one bookstore is located in siam square right? can u tell me where exactly?

Thanks
    It's near British Council, behind By Pass. (u know By Pass? )
    But I'm not sure if there are various english books in Siam Square. because I've never bought english books there.
    Chula library is better, i think.
    good luck anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Hikka @ April 13 2005,01:25)]It's near British Council, behind By Pass. (u know By Pass? )
    aye...no duno bypass, maybe I know but never paid attention (my guidemarks are hongkong noodles,the plaza with the 1.2call store and... the central street actually).
    I'll check.

Thread Information