PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai's traditional clothes
    Thanks

question

I really love the Thai's traditional clothes such as in the Suriyothai movie. Does anyone know where I can buy it in Bangkok. I also want to make a picture, wearing the Thai's traditional clothes with all the accessories. Any recommendation for me? Thank you !!!

Thanks
    There are shops that specialize in taking traditional-style pictures. They have sets, props and costumes for men and women. You can find such shops in Bangkok at large shopping malls and around Siam Square. They have sample pictures posted on their windows; hard to miss.

I tried one in Chiang Mai. Not bad. If you go with a female friend, tell her to bring makeup remover with her. Walking around with tons of cheap makeup on her face after the session is not very comfortable.

BTW, these shops only rent the clothes for you to pose for the pictures. I don't know where to buy them.

Thanks
    hi selba you can also go to TCB to ask your thai friends there

Thread Information