PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Fishing tackle

Thread: Fishing tackle

Thanks
    My mum and dad have just gone to Bangkok and i asked them if the could buy me some fishing gear. I was just wondering if there are any takle stores over there

Thanks
    hi, fishing tackle in bkk is a little expensive compare to other nearby countries. not much variety too. ekamai road has a tackle shop carries 'accurate' products. another tackle shop in fishing pond for mekong catfish, 'bung sam lang'. advise you to get in singapore if u want to save bucks. i can recommend u some shops here.

happy fishing!

Thanks
    Hi Tee,
    Can you recommend which are the shops in s'pore selling cheaper fishing equitments?

Thanks
    Paknam Web Network:​ Thai Travel News and Online Guidebooks

Bangkok Daytrips: Weekend drives and daytrips around Bangkok
    Thailand Guidebook: A free online guide to all 76 provinces in Thailand
    Thailand Blogs: Daily articles and photos about Thai travel, culture, food, religion and much more.

Thanks
    I wish I get to go fishing too. Miss those good old day. are you planning on fly fishing?

Thanks
    Bucky,
    This is probably no help at all but I was in some tackle shops in Singapore a few months ago.
    The ones I was in displayed higher end gear and with the exception of some cross over items, it was mostly for saltwater use.
    I use light tackle for freshwater fishing at home and rarely do any saltwater, so I didn't spend much time looking.
    Prices seemed the same to a little higher than here in the USA.
    The three shops I was in are as best I can recall fairly close to one another about two blocks east of the Sultan Mosque.
    Maybe some of the boards Singapore readers familiar with the area will make the necessary corrections and or supply
    you with better assistance.

If anyone can talk a little about freshwater fishing in Thailand I'd be most grateful as there isn't much info on the web.

Khan,
    Hang in there, remember for us in the north east it's only two more chilly months before trout season opens

Thread Information