PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Where to buy fitness equipment
    Thanks
    hello!

does anyone know of a good place in bkk that sells a large, quality selection of fitness equipment.. (besides department stores/tesco lotus).. something more specialized along the lines of a sports or fitness store.. also some directions since I am new to the area and haven't a clue where I'm going.

thanks!!

Thanks
    In Seri Center shopping mall, on the outskirts of Bangkok (bus 145), there is a large store called Sport's World. This has a large selection of fitness equipment. I am sure they must have a store inside Bangkok but cannot find one yet.

Thanks
    thank you.. I ended up making a drive over to seri center.. the store was quite big.. their weight lifting section was a little small.. they just had two benches (one adjustable and one flat).. I wasn't interested in the flat one, the adjustable one was just okay.. the aerobic machines were well stocked though (as well as the rest of the store)

I didn't end up buying anything, but I don't think I have any more options here..

Thanks
    There is a huge sporting goods store near to Ramkamhaeng university. One whole floor devoted to weights and stuff limke that. I cant remember the road name but is big road opposite side of ramkaenghaeng.

Thanks

Re: Where to buy fitness equipment

In my opinion, the best place to purchase locally manufactured high quality, heavy-duty weight-training-equipment of commercial quality is Ultimate Fitness Co.,Ltd., located on Ramkamhaeng Rd. 142 ( Sukhabibal 3 Rd., next to Trium Udom Suksa Norm 9 School ) in Bangkok. Ultimate Fitness Ltd. also runs a gym-facility with free trainer service for everyone on Ramkamhaeng Rd. which features many of the items of equipment they manufacture in their own work shop. They produce most robust gym equipment for the use in commercial fitness centers at the most economical prices in the country; however, they also furnish home gyms for everyone who really trains and needs equipment that really works. Their phone number is 02 3736610. Hope this helps.

Thanks

thumbs up Re: Where to buy fitness equipment

I thought this would be a good post in which to introduce my newest product:

If you live in Thailand and plan on staying there for a while then what you need are to get these bad-boys: CHAI's POWER-BLOCKS™ (Bam!)

Forget all those wussy Ca-Wow memberships for the prissy-type pretty-boys who stroll in with their "hey look how trendy I am" haircuts and iPods. It's time to bring back the basics. Picture a brick-and-mortar style jail-house gym, IN YOUR HOME.

Why waste time with a douchey gym membership. While other prissy-boys are stuck in traffic on their way to they gym, you're already 1/2 way finished with your at-home CHAI's POWER-BLOCK workout™. While those pretty-boys are in the gym staring at chicks, you're already out on the town flirting with them. While they're leaving the gym dreaming about girls after a so-called "work-out," you've already scored 5 phone numbers!

*Save Time!
    *Save Money!
    *No more peep-holes in the shower curtains, like at CaWow.

Don't lose out on this incredible product. Order today!
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thread Information