PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Any good n safe tattoo studios in bkk?
    Thanks
    hi, i'm thinking of getting inked. is there any good and safe tattoo artists i can look for? is there any in Suan Lum? Hows the charges like for a black and white one, say around 8cm x 8cm? does he'she have a reasonable library of samples i can view? thanks for your help

Thanks
    Actually if you search the forums for the word tattoo you will get this.
    I am not going into my usual sarcastic remarks. The most detailed discussion on tattoo's is this one. Good luck!
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks

thumbs up

hi there Staker! thanks for your reply. Its certainly helpful, cos I din noe that I could search by keywords in this forum.

hehe! but unfortunately, i couldn't wait it out any longer... My skin was dying to be inked and the feeling was immensed... *grinz*

Anyway, I went to Suan Lum market and had myself inked at Lod Chong Tattoo. My tattoo artist's called Joe and I must say that he did a marvellous job. highly recommended..

Thanks
    Happy you are pleased
    Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak....and in every forum you will find at least one.

When you critisize someone, walk a mile in his shoes first; then, if he gets mad, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Thanks
    pics of tattoo? im also interested in this

Thread Information