PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Emporium shopping complex
    Thanks
    hi guys. thanks 4 everyones replies about the louis vuitton bags, much appreciated! Just wondering about the "Emporium" which was mentioned. Is this a really up market place?? and do the designer shops only sell the real thing?? Thanks 4 your help
    Sahsa

Thanks
    Yes and yes :-) But the fast food area on the top floor is good and the movie theatre is comfortable. Oh yes, it has two English language book stores. Other than that it is very different to places like MBK and Pantip.

Thanks

talking

Yes, the Emporium is very posh and trendy. Other than being an upmarket place, it's a nice place to do window shopping. It is worth a visit.

It includes a number of stylish boutiques, the Oriental Coffee Shop, Tower records, two Starbucks, a supermarket, Asia Books, the Kinokuniya bookstore and a number of good restaurants. All the top brand names are there including
    Versace, Louis Vuitton, Channel, Hermes, Christian Dior, Celene, Kenso, Cartier, DKNY, Quess, Morgan and Charles Joudon.

Open from 10.30am-10pm daily
    \"I touch the future. I teach.\"

Thanks
    Emporium is easily reached at you can exit the sky train direct into the first floor of this complex.We have used the cinema on 2 occasions and I have bought cd's and dvd's at resonable prices (genuine and not fake).we will probably go again when we return to Thailand in February.

Thread Information