PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Louis vuitton

Thread: Louis vuitton

Thanks
    Hi. Just wondering if someone could tell me where to get real Louis Vuitton bags in Bangkok. And are they even slightly cheaper in Thailand???

Thanks
    It is actually easier to get fake versions (in places like MBK and Patpong night market). Try the upmarket shopping plazas like Emporium

Thanks

talking

Hi Sasha

Yes, MBK basically has everything you could ever need, much of it fake, including excellent fake Louis Vuitton bags. If you do want fake Louis bags, you will need to ask and look around as they are not always on display. The first floor at the opposite end from the Tokyu Department Store, or up on the third floor are good places to start looking.

Worth mentioning, all fakes vary in quality. Ask for BEST QUALITY. They have several levels of quality. And check the spelling! Sometimes they are spelled wrong on purpose so they donít get confiscated by the fashion police. Also remember to check the linings and zippers.

Another place to try is the bottom floor of Montien Plaza near Patpong, where there are various bag stores with varying quality.

Patpong Night market also has both these brands but you have to bargain hard on already inflated prices. I am not a huge fan of Patpong because of this.

If you want the genuine bags then, as Sawatdee mentioned above, a good place is Emporium located on Sukhumvit Soi 24 (can be reached by sky train). The Emporium has many top designer stores including Louis Vuitton. They often have sales, so it might be worth having a look.
    \"I touch the future. I teach.\"

Thanks
    whoops! forget to mention cost. I don't know the actual costs but genuine articles tend to be more or less the same price as anywhere else because of the huge import tax.
    \"I touch the future. I teach.\"

Thanks
    LOL

Thanks
    OooO HOLLA!! I WANT ONE!

Thanks
    can I buy my Louis Vuitton in Phuket?

Thread Information